By: t-marco August 15th, 2011
Seems like Motorola Photon 4G has more motives to become a good phone to buy. An XDA member already unlocked the bootloaders. All it requires are two files (a third one if you’re counting the extra step to regain root) and an ability to follow easy directions. No more hassles with an expensive $100 multimedia dock to free your device. Once unlocked, flash the included system.img file to gain the root and get going. Don’t try to flash this file until you have confirmed that your bootloader is unlocked.
Find the full instructions here
By: t-marco August 2nd, 2011
A new Motoroloa codename Pax has been leaked again but now thanks to TIMN we have a better resolution picture. The new “Pax” or a better XPERT will be a bit similar to his brother, but now , it will feature a dual core processor. Also, it will feature WiMax and new Sprint’s new CDMA 1X Advanced push-to-talk system.
Stay tuned for more information
By: t-marco July 25th, 2011
A leaked roadmap from inside Sprint tells us that they’re planning multiple devices to launch on August 21 like the Blackberry Torch 9850 that will feature an inspired Storm 2-style body design. What is more interesting about this would be the ability to offer users a chance to explore RIM’s Blackberry OS 7 (also known as the OS 6.1) which includes a new keyboard layout. For August 21st , Sprint will also release the Blackberry Bold 9930 and the Samsung Conquer 4G.
The Motorola Photon (MB855) will be dropping July 31, while the new BlackBerry Curve 9360 along with a few new Kyocera phones will be launching September 9. Also, a mysterious Motorola XT603 for the Fall and a ZTE tablet for Q1 2012 are the highlights of a new Sprint roadmap that leaked.
By: t-marco July 14th, 2011
Just recently Sprint announced the availability of the new Motorola Photon 4G for this July 31st for 199.99. But now, you can pre-order it via Walmart for only 159.99. Yes folks that will save you 40 bucks!. Don’t miss this opportunity and grab your Motorola Photon 4G Now!
UPDATE : HERE IS THE LINK
Motorola Photon™ 4G includes:
- 3G/4G Handset
- 1GHZ dual-core NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 processor for quick downloads and app performance
- 4.3” qHD touchscreen and a kickstand for cinematic viewing
- Dual Camera/Video
- 8MP Primary with VGA front-facing
- Access to your social networks and connect to your friends through pictures, videos and music applications
- Android 2.3
- Enterprise Security for Android
- Exchange Active Sync Policy support
- International Capabilities
- Hotspot capabilities, supporting up to 8 devices in CDMA/WiMAX
- HD Multimedia Dock
- Navigation Car Doc
- Lapdock (timing TBD)
- Memory 16GB eMMC/1 GB DDR2 RAM
- Supports up to 32GB MicroSD card
- Motorola Photon Device
- 1700 mAh ion Lithium Battery
- SIM CARD inserted
- USB Cable/Charger
- Getting started guide
By: t-marco June 9th, 2011
Sprint just announced the new Motorola Photon 4G. The Motorola Photon 4G features a 4.3-inch qHD display, 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 16GB of storage, front-facing VGA camera, rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with full 1080p HD video capture support, 4G WiMAX, 16 Gb of internal memory , external up to 32 Gb and GSM worldphone.
The Motorola Photon will be available this Summer via Sprint, price and date, still unknown.
By: t-marco June 7th, 2011
Sprint just launched the new Motoola XPRT, the same Droid Pro that Verizon Wireless has been offering since November last year.The Motorola XPRT is also a world phone, it can be used on GSM out of the United States. Sprint will offer it for 130.00 dollars with 2 years contract.
Some specifications :
- Android Market™ for access to more than 150,000 applications, widgets and games available for download
- Google™ mobile services, such as Google Maps™ with Navigation, Google Talk™, Gmail™ and YouTube™
- Corporate email (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®) and personal (POP & IMAP) email
- Worldmode – CDMA (EVDO Rev. A), GSM/UMTS (HSPA) – international roaming service available in more than 200 countries
- 3G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- 5-megapixel camera with camcorder and dual LED flash for low-light performance
- microSD slot, with a 2GB memory card included, supporting up to 32GB
- Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR
- Wi-Fi® b/g/n
- 1860 mAh Lithium-ion battery
By: t-marco May 5th, 2011
Motorola Mobility and Sprint today jointly unveiled two new Android smartphones, the Titanium and the XPRT, that target business users. The two devices look almost the same, with 3.1-in. touchscreens and physical Qwerty keyboards. What are the difference? .. The XPRT has rounded corners and a sleeker look than the Titanium. The Titanium, meanwhile, has angular corners and is built military-grade tough to handle dust, shock, vibration, low pressure, solar radiation and high and low temperatures.
The XPRT, by contrast, is a world phone, supporting both CDMA and GSM networks. It also has mobile hotspot capability in Sprint’s 3G networks, offering support for up to five Wi-Fi ready devices.
The XPRT runs a new version of Android, the Froyo 2.2, while Titanium runs Android 2.1.