By: Sarah November 3rd, 2014
• Enhanced LTE
• Android™ 4.4, KitKat
• 2.7GHz quad-core processor (Qualcomm MDM9635M-0 chipset)
• Access email, Internet, apps, notifications, news and more on the Edge screen without interrupting the content on the main screen
• Quickly access tools such as a ruler, stopwatch, timer, flashlight and voice recorder on the Edge display
• Enhanced S Pen™ captures handwritten notes or drawings quickly and easily
• Air Command with intuitive features, such as Action Memo™, Screen Write, Image Clip and Smart Select, that allow users to create and collect content with ease
• Multi Window™1 allows users to easily and seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop content
• Hancom Office Hwp 2014 for editing Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files from anywhere
• Quick Connect defaults to the best technology to share your content, send files, share your screen or control nearby devices
• International roaming – GSM: 850MHz, 900MHz, 1,800MHz and 1,900MHz; HSPA+/UMTS: 1,900MHz and 2,100MHz; Data roaming: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA+ and WCDMA
• Wi-Fi Calling for improved voice, data and messaging services in locations that previously had limited or no mobile network coverage
• Sprint Direct Connect® for instant, one-to-one push-to-talk calling nationwide on the Sprint network with any other Direct Connect subscriber through downloadable client
• HD Voice, virtually eliminating background noise and dramatically enhancing sound quality on a call between
two Sprint HD Voice-enabled devices on the Sprint network
• Mobile hotspot capability supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously2
• Personal and business email, as well as IM through Google Hangouts™
• Google Mobile™ wireless services, such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Maps™ for Android, Google Calendar™, Voice Actions and YouTube™
• Wi-Fi Miracast® to wirelessly mirror a smartphone or tablet display
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Customize the Edge menu panel with favorite apps for quick access
• Create a dedicated MP3 player-like experience with music controls on the Edge display
• Night clock mode dimly displays the time, alarm and weather on the Edge screen
• Dual cameras: 16-megapixel rear-facing camera featuring a Smart Optical Image Stabilizer that counter-balances camera shake and automatically extends exposure time in dark settings with flash, 8x digital zoom and video capture; and a 3.7-megapixel front-facing camera with an f1.9 aperture that offers a default 90-degree shooting angle and up to 120-degree wide angle for selfies
• Samsung Smart Remote, compatible with any IR-capable TV or set-top box; it simplifies searching and recommends TV, movies and sports according to personal tastes
• Google Play™ with more than 1 million apps, millions of songs and books and thousands of movies
• 3.5mm stereo headset jack
• Bluetooth® 4.1
• Dimensions: 6 inches x 3.2 inches x 0.3 inches (153.5mm x 81.3mm x 8.5mm)
• Weight: 6.1 ounces (172.9 grams)
• Display: 5.6-inch Quad HD (2,560×1,440+160) Super AMOLED® with Edge display
• Battery: 3,000mAh lithium-ion battery with Adaptive Fast Charging & Ultra Power Saving Mode3
• Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB memory4 and microSD™ card slot supporting up to 128GB memory card (sold separately)
• Available in Charcoal Black
1Multi Window does not support all applications.
2Use of mobile hotspot requires subscription to a mobile hotspot plan.
3Fast Charging requires Adaptive Fast Charging or Quick Charge 2.0 compatible charger to work.
4Portion of memory occupied by existing content.
Samsung, Galaxy Note, Super AMOLED, S Pen, Action Memo, Multi Window and SAFE are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Filed Under: Sprint News