Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 03:12 PM   #1
Cal
Android Developer

Phone: Galaxy S3
Trades: 4
SU$: 4,921
Exclamation Avatar Request Form - Please Read!

Hi All!

I will be helping create custom avatars here on SU! You can post your requests right here in this forum. Now is your chance to get your very own custom avatar!

Please note that requests are limited to Premium Members only. Check out all of the other benefits of being a Premium Member here: http://www.sprintusers.com/premium.php

Due to the volume of requests, I kindly ask you to fill out all portions of the avatar request form below when you create a new thread. This will help me complete your avatar in a more timely manner. Also please limit your requests to 1 per month.
Feel free to ask for adjustments to an avatar I made for you. It wont hurt my feelings if you don't like what I came up with.
Once you request an avatar, please allow 2-3 days to complete. Once finished, I will post your finished avatar right here in this forum so make sure to keep checking back!

-----------------------------------------

Phone Model:
Phone Color:
BG Color:
Font Color:
BG Image (Please provide link to image):
Username Included in Avatar?:
Image Pixel Size:

-----------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Website | http://www.jasoncalhoun.com | Twitter | @jasonc

Last edited by Cal; 03-28-2006 at 08:04 PM.
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Introductions > Site News & Feedback > Avatar Shop > Avatar Request Form - Please Read!

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: