Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 09-22-2005, 02:37 PM   #1
joemomma
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 10
tried to reactivate my sprint service

ok, let me explain my situation. i signed up for sprint back in 2002 and i was went sprint until my contract with them expired. i cancelled my sprint account after it contract ended with them. i recently tried to reactivate my service with them, but on a no contract pay month to month type of deal and they said that i have to start another contract with them cuz they dont do no contract type of deals anymore where youre not under contract and you just pay month to month. anyone know anything about this?
joemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 02:42 PM   #2
morningstar1844
Cordless Phone User

Phone: Treo 650
SU$: 1,040
Contracts on month to month

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemomma
ok, let me explain my situation. i signed up for sprint back in 2002 and i was went sprint until my contract with them expired. i cancelled my sprint account after it contract ended with them. i recently tried to reactivate my service with them, but on a no contract pay month to month type of deal and they said that i have to start another contract with them cuz they dont do no contract type of deals anymore where youre not under contract and you just pay month to month. anyone know anything about this?

A Couple of weeks ago I did ask Sprint if I could get a phone for a friend and go month to month and they indicated that they could. I do have a contract with Sprint that expires in Jan and of course I probable will renew.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: