Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 03-14-2005, 11:06 AM   #1
TypeS05Rsx
Telegraph User

Phone: Samsung a760
SU$: 210
Send a message via AIM to TypeS05Rsx Send a message via MSN to TypeS05Rsx Send a message via Yahoo to TypeS05Rsx
Question can i purchase a phone from somewhere other than Sprint?

I'm wondering if I buy a phone from somewhere other than sprint but it is a phone for sprint what I'll have to do to get it hooked up? I know a place in PA where I'm from that I can get just about any sprint phone for about half the price but I need to know how to go about having it switched from the phone I have now to the one I buy?
Old 03-14-2005, 11:15 AM   #2
Response123
Telegraph User

Phone: Treo 700p/MotoQ
SU$: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS05Rsx
I'm wondering if I buy a phone from somewhere other than sprint but it is a phone for sprint what I'll have to do to get it hooked up? I know a place in PA where I'm from that I can get just about any sprint phone for about half the price but I need to know how to go about having it switched from the phone I have now to the one I buy?
As long as the phone is not reported lost/stolen or currently attached to an account, you should be a ble to go into a Sprint Store or call customer service to have the ESN swapped from your old phone to the new one.
Response123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 11:18 AM   #3
TypeS05Rsx
Telegraph User

Phone: Samsung a760
SU$: 210
Send a message via AIM to TypeS05Rsx Send a message via MSN to TypeS05Rsx Send a message via Yahoo to TypeS05Rsx
Alright all good for me thnx
Old 03-15-2005, 12:28 PM   #4
Genesyxx1
Telegraph User

Phone: Palm P.X.
SU$: 379
Send a message via AIM to Genesyxx1 Send a message via Yahoo to Genesyxx1
Pertaining to this topic: Does anyone know where the best place online to get a new sprint phone would be? I'm looking into a LG PM325 but no luck otherwise. I'm always looking for deals!
Genesyxx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:42 PM   #5
Jordan
Cellular Phone User

Phone: 5600
Trades: 8
SU$: 559
Send a message via AIM to Jordan Send a message via MSN to Jordan Send a message via Yahoo to Jordan
For the 325, the best place to get it is Sams club. 79.99 at Sprint after rebate, 59.99 after rebate there. Also, for 119.99 (Combined total) you get both the phone and the headset.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:20 PM   #6
pixelpusher
Cordless Phone User

Phone: vm fo fi oh oh
SU$: 34
Send a message via AIM to pixelpusher
I'm on the edge of a corporate and affiliate market border so I drive about half an hour to Indiana and buy my phones from the affiliate store there. Tends to be 50-75 dollars cheaper.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: