Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2005, 04:27 PM   #1
will_z32
Cordless Phone User

Phone: Nexus S
Trades: 1
SU$: 726
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (MobilePhone RL-4920/US/1.0) NetFront/3.1 MMP/2.0)

Was just reading the thread on business discounts, and wondered if Sprint might have a discount for disabled people? Would really help out a close friend of mine.
will_z32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 04:37 PM   #2
poopsieflys
Telephone User

Phone: mm5600
SU$: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by will_z32
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (MobilePhone RL-4920/US/1.0) NetFront/3.1 MMP/2.0)

Was just reading the thread on business discounts, and wondered if Sprint might have a discount for disabled people? Would really help out a close friend of mine.
I don't think so to say that they do, in terms of people calling in and saying that they are blind, deaf, etc. BUT, maybe there is something with the government. I don't know, kind of throwing out ideas. There would be a lot of blind people here on the boards if they did that, so I think they would need to have some sort of proof, if they even do anything like that.
poopsieflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 04:56 PM   #3
will_z32
Cordless Phone User

Phone: Nexus S
SU$: 726

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopsieflys
Quote:

I don't think so to say that they do, in terms of people calling in and saying that they are blind, deaf, etc. BUT, maybe there is something with the government. I don't know, kind of throwing out ideas. There would be a lot of blind people here on the boards if they did that, so I think they would need to have some sort of proof, if they even do anything like that.
Well he receives SSDI, social security for disabled people. He has cerebal paulsy, it wouldnt be hard to at all to prove that he is disabled.
will_z32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 06:05 PM   #4
irishfan15202
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: Sanyo MM-7400
SU$: 350
Send a message via Yahoo to irishfan15202
Sprint does not have discounts for disabled people, I dont even think Noble has a discount
Old 03-13-2005, 11:32 AM   #5
Dan
Forever my Angel

Mood: Relaxed
Phone: HTC ONE
My Mood: Relaxed
SU$: 128,899
Quote:

Well he receives SSDI, social security for disabled people. He has cerebal paulsy, it wouldnt be hard to at all to prove that he is disabled.

Does he get any services thru an agency, such as physical therapy? Some agencies get the discounts for clients as if they are employees, such as the credit union member discount. wouldnt hold my breath on it though!

10% for being a credit union member though it seems and most places require you deposit $5 to become a member. $5 one time for 10% off each month might be something to look into.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: