Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 01:49 PM   #1
mxl360
Telephone User

Phone: Centro
SU$: 1,132
Please help, release ESN#??

Hey guys, i purchased a i500 off of ebay, the seller was a wholeseller. I tried to activate the ESN# and was told that it was attached to an account. Customer service said the account has been dead for a year, and there is zero balance. He said the only way I can use it for the original account holder call CS and ask them to release it by providing NAME and PASSWORD. Now i'm pretty sure the ebay seller does not have the original owners info.

Is this phone... useless now?

BTW, they said he needed to be release because it was on a business account

Last edited by mxl360; 01-22-2005 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:53 PM   #2
Deval
Resident Phone Expert

Mood: Amazed
Phone: Changes Daily
Trades: 3
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 92,979
Send a message via AIM to Deval Send a message via MSN to Deval Send a message via Yahoo to Deval
http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58071

lets keep it in 1 thread so you can get the right answers

Phones
iPhone 5
Blackberry Bold 9930

Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > Please help, release ESN#??

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: