Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 12-01-2004, 11:40 AM   #1
scottvalentine
Two Cans & String User

Phone: Samsung A700
SU$: 210
Send a message via Yahoo to scottvalentine
Question PixtoPix problems

Hi everybody

I have the samsung A700, and my girlfriend has some cingular picture phone. After much frustration, we figured out that we can't send pictures directly to each other. So we go thru a service called pixtopix.com When she send me a picture, i get a notification, i can go the the site and view the picture, but I cannot save it to my phone, if you click the download link, it downloads like any normal file, it says "untrusted domain" i click download anyways. After the file completly downloads it says "Download Failed" this is issue has been reported, please try again later 905

now what im wandering is does anyone else have problems with pixtopix.com

if anyone wants to try
http://www.pixtopix.com/users/727492...e034c8089.html

thanks for any suggestions
scottvalentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 06:06 PM   #2
cygnuslava
Telegraph User

Phone: Sidekick 2
SU$: 228
Send a message via AIM to cygnuslava Send a message via MSN to cygnuslava Send a message via Yahoo to cygnuslava
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottvalentine
Hi everybody

I have the samsung A700, and my girlfriend has some cingular picture phone. After much frustration, we figured out that we can't send pictures directly to each other. So we go thru a service called pixtopix.com When she send me a picture, i get a notification, i can go the the site and view the picture, but I cannot save it to my phone, if you click the download link, it downloads like any normal file, it says "untrusted domain" i click download anyways. After the file completly downloads it says "Download Failed" this is issue has been reported, please try again later 905

now what im wandering is does anyone else have problems with pixtopix.com

if anyone wants to try
http://www.pixtopix.com/users/727492...e034c8089.html

thanks for any suggestions
Well, I tried it on my Sanyo 8100 and everything worked just fine... I was able to download it and view it... Maybe they dont support the A700?
cygnuslava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 12:13 AM   #3
scottvalentine
Two Cans & String User

Phone: Samsung A700
SU$: 210
Send a message via Yahoo to scottvalentine
thanks

thanks for your input, maybe i'll try to view it on some samsungs at the sprint store, if anyone with a samsung or A700 could try it that would be awesome, but it puts an end to my conspiracy theory that Sprint was trying to keep us from downloading some non-sprint approved images lol
scottvalentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > PixtoPix problems

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: