Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 11-26-2004, 09:43 AM   #1
AirmanWiggs
Telephone User

Phone: Motorola i930
SU$: 491
Send a message via AIM to AirmanWiggs Send a message via MSN to AirmanWiggs Send a message via Yahoo to AirmanWiggs
Picture mail won't work... I need help!

Hey here's the situation, it's a big mess i think.... I had Phone number 1, a Samsung a660 and I had regular vision. So then I decided I wanted a new phone and I also wanted a 2nd line, but couldn't afford 2 new phones so I bought Phone 2 and made it the secondary phone. Well, this phone was really cool so I decided I wanted it, so I used it for a day and sent a few pictures and then I went to a sprint store to have them switch phone 2 to line 1 and phone 1 to line 2. So now I have the new phone with a camera on it as the primary and the Samsung as secondary. So now when I try sending a picture it says ERROR C 1, then I immediately get a Text msg from myself saying Picture Access Denied ERROR 86... something along that line. Well I finally got pissed and called sprint and they said it was just conjested network, so then I waited and waited and tried again and again and got the same thing OVER & OVER again. So I got online at sprint and went to access the Picture Mail online and put in my primary number& password and was denied , so then I put in my secondary number & password and got in... So I called sprint and was like I need to put Picture Mail on Phone 2, but Line 1 and they said okay done. Well, still not working. So, I think what happened was, I used Picture mail on Phone 2, Line 2 and it got set up under that phone & line and now I'm trying to use it on Phone 2, Line 1 and Vision is like hold up you don't have picture mail, Line 2 has picture mail. I dunno, maybe I'm just crazy. Is there anything I can do, or do I have to go to a Sprint store.
AirmanWiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 09:46 AM   #2
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Mood: Amazed
Phone: 64gb iPhone 5s
Trades: 34
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 40,167
Call back I had that problem recently when I gave my son my previous phone...The tech had to something on their end...

Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
MsRandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 09:49 AM   #3
AirmanWiggs
Telephone User

Send a message via AIM to AirmanWiggs Send a message via MSN to AirmanWiggs Send a message via Yahoo to AirmanWiggs
Wow, quick response, i was expecting a day or two haha... is there a special Tech support number?? I've been calling regular ole sprint and they don't know what they're doing... Do you know a good way to word this? Cuz it's a weird situation haha
Old 11-26-2004, 09:57 AM   #4
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirmanWiggs
Wow, quick response, i was expecting a day or two haha... is there a special Tech support number?? I've been calling regular ole sprint and they don't know what they're doing... Do you know a good way to word this? Cuz it's a weird situation haha
Call regular number when you get voice prompt say tech support, then they will ask for the sections...I believe one is picture mail...Tell them you did a ESN swap and now one of your phones is get errors.....when accesing picture mail....Remember callf rom a landline you will have to trouble shoot your phone...

Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
Old 11-26-2004, 10:04 AM   #5
AirmanWiggs
Telephone User

Awesome thanks... I love this forum already and i've only been here like 10 minutes haha
Old 11-26-2004, 10:07 AM   #6
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirmanWiggs
Awesome thanks... I love this forum already and i've only been here like 10 minutes haha

Yep it is a great site...let me tell you the most importsnt NEWBIE rule ...SEARCH before posting questions...It will make MODS love you and other members wont flame you...

Old 11-26-2004, 11:50 AM   #7
DF@Work
Cellular Phone User

Phone: All of THEM
Trades: 1
SU$: 269
Definitely sounds like a picturemail tokin error where either your phone or the picturemail server is authenticating the wrong phone with the wrong account. Tech support can fix that, (don't know details). This is all stuff that has to be done on phone, sprint stores won't be able to make the adjustments. You can also try going into your settings menu and try 'Update Profile'.
DF@Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 06:40 PM   #8
hermusic
Telegraph User

Phone: Palm Pre
SU$: 121
This sounds like a similar problem to what I've been experiencing - click on the link in my signature, that may be able to help you a little bit
hermusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Network & Data Quality /Airave & Related Services > Picture mail won't work... I need help!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: