Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 11-03-2017, 03:30 AM   #1
SLME
Satellite Phone User

Mood: Dead
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
My Mood: Dead
SU$: 57,529
Cool New Razor Phone. Might have found a replacement to my Nexus 6!!!

https://www.razerzone.com/mobile/razer-phone and https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile...galaxy-note-8/

Quote:
The company announced the device at an event in London this afternoon. Like most things Razer does, this phone is built with a focus on gaming — which, in this case, means it’s got some pretty crazy specs:

Qualcomm’s ultra-speedy Snapdragon 835 chip, the same one that powers flagships like the Pixel 2 and the Galaxy S8
A big ol’ 4,000mAh battery
8GB of RAM
64GB of internal storage, plus a microSD slot for expansion
Dual 12-megapixel cameras on the rear with different levels of optical zoom — one wide angle, one telephoto.
8-megapixel cam on the front
As with the Nextbit Robin, they’ve hidden the fingerprint sensor in the power button on the side
802.11a/b/g/n/AC, Bluetooth 4.2, and NFC
It’ll run Android Nougat 7.1.1 at launch, with plans to update to Android Oreo (8.0) in the first quarter of 2018.
A 5.72 inch, 120hz display — meaning the screen refreshes super-fast for smoother scrolling and animation/movement in games. The iPad Pro tablet has a 120hz screen, but it looks like Razer might be the first to market with a 120hz display in a phone

I got to go hands-on with the device a few days ago, and I’m looking forward to spending more time with it for a review. For now, I’ll say: The device looks and feels well-built, the speakers were nice and loud and the 120hz screen seemed buttery smooth.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:51 PM   #2
rebelx
Hello Moto

Phone: Note 5
SU$: 6,987
I thought it was not Sprint/VZW compatible?
I am now an exclusive SU shirtholder - 5:42 PM 4/14/08
rebelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:17 PM   #3
SLME
Satellite Phone User

Mood: Dead
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
My Mood: Dead
SU$: 57,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelx View Post
I thought it was not Sprint/VZW compatible?
It isn't and I am on AT&T currently. So, I am drooling over this one my long overdue phone itch is coming back.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: