Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 03-30-2017, 04:55 PM   #1
jolapo
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 119
Apple.com 2-year Sprint contract subsidy with SERO?

I just started looking into upgrading my phone days ago. Firstly I got puzzled at no 2-year contract discount being offered at sprint.com. After searching online, I finally realized that the subsidy is gone. BAD news!

But today when I was looking at apple.com. Under iPhone 7| Sprint | payment plans, I saw a 2-year contract option. Instead of paying the full price, we only need to pay something like $340 for an iPhone 7 by signing another 2-year agreement.

With Sprint doing away the contract subsidy, why Apple.com still offers it? That looks really weird to me. Any tricks here?
I searched and saw people saying, a $25 monthly fee will be added if we take the subsided price. But some other people said that fee doesn't apply to SERO P. I'm so confused.

Any suggestions/comments?
jolapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 08:31 AM   #2
alexm
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: iPhone 6 Plus
SU$: 1,805
This was offered to me by a Chat rep, so I hope it's around when Apple releases the iPhone 8. But I wasn't aware of the $25. At that point, might as well switch to the $60 SERO.
Motorola StarTac (MCI) > Motorola v60 (ATT) > Sanyo VM4500> Sanyo MM7400 > Samsung A900 & LG LX350 > Blackberry Pearl & LG LX570 > Blackberry Tour & Sanyo SCP3820 > iPhone 5 & Samsung Array > iPhone 6 Plus & iPhone 6

alexm is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > SERO > Apple.com 2-year Sprint contract subsidy with SERO?

Tags
apple.com, contract subsidy, iphone 7, phone upgrade, sero

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: