Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 02-17-2017, 07:41 PM   #1
redrabbit
Two Cans & String User

Mood: Brooding
Phone: coolpad 5560s
My Mood: Brooding
SU$: 105
Red face new here but not on sprint

hi new here, not a sprint user but i have a crappy phone that runs on the same network? its iwireless, not to be confused with the i wireless of Iowa, it the not so hot, no customer service Kroger family of stores network. just hoping to find some info on my phone on the network or something. phone is rooted but that means nothing to me as i dont know what to do from there except keep it backed up so i dont end up bricking the thing. as you can see i know alot about nothing so im just here to desperately search the forums and maybe pick some brains and find guidance. thanks and hi
redrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:30 PM   #2
KB112
sIgh-Phone

Mood: Breezy
Phone: iPhone 7 Plus
My Mood: Breezy
SU$: 22,277
This is all but a dead forum. A few old schoolers pop in time to time and can offer advice. What info are you specifically looking for?
KB112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 04:21 AM   #3
redrabbit
Two Cans & String User

Mood: Brooding
Phone: coolpad 5560s
My Mood: Brooding
SU$: 105
basically when i dial ##data# (##3282#) and it asks whether I want to view or edit, if i say edit it asks for a service code. I dont recall it saying this before when i used it on my samsung galaxy ring(virgin mobile moved to ring plus now no carrier, or at least data purchased) i know when you join ring plus and you need to reformat your phone for data there is a six digit number they give to you which is basically your "unlock" code unique to your phone. how would i go about finding out this number for this phone. I know it "runs" on sprints network as do virgin and r.p., i believe, but i think i read in the intro somewhere that sprint doesnt help with unlocks outside of their phones. if you know anything about Kroger family of stores cellular service you will know that its coverage is ok but its customer service is almost non existant and if you can reach them on a fluke they tend to know nothing and are rude to the point of last time i spoke with one of them i ending up cussing the woman out which is so outbof character for me. sorry to be so wordy, so basically im looking for a way to get into this phone and do?? idk what exactly, its rooted but thats as far as i have gone with it as i know nothing about ROMs and such. like i said i know alot about nothing. any tips or a push in any direction would be great, thanks for answering.
redrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 03:10 PM   #4
KB112
sIgh-Phone

Mood: Breezy
Phone: iPhone 7 Plus
My Mood: Breezy
SU$: 22,277
What you're looking for is your MSL. There are apps that can get it for you in the Play Store. Or you can search how to get it using Terminal Emulator. I haven't messed with a rooted phone in like 3 years, so I'm a bit rusty.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...code.msl&hl=en
KB112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Introductions > Meet and Greet > new here but not on sprint

Tags
coolpad, iwireless, kroger, rooted

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: