Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-14-2016, 07:49 PM   #1
Fox Fader
Two Cans & String User

Phone: LG G3
SU$: 119
LG G3, Bad Device

I see there are not many Sprint users using the LG G3 and I see why.
I have one and it has been nothing but trouble since I bought it. It would jump from the settings back to the recent apps screen the day I got it, but it was just at fluke so I'll let it go, but that never stop happening. Then came the blue screen problem, had to do the oven trick it... actually worked. Then came the no sim card problem and now no recognition of my SD card. I'm done with LG this is my last one I'll never have another LG product at all. Got a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on the way. Notes for those even thinking about a G3. Stay away. My G2 seem to be solid though.
Fox Fader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:04 AM   #2
kingsleytailors
Two Cans & String User

Phone: LG G3 Stylus
SU$: 110
Unhappy

All G3 Series is bad, i'm also using G3 Stylus, g3 series is slow then G2, and its support only 3G Network...
kingsleytailors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:29 AM   #3
Hemond
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: LG G3
Trades: 2
SU$: 2,570
I've had my g3 for 2 years now. It's been a good phone. A refurb. Few problems. I've had several LG phones now and am searching ebay for a refurbed V20. (I miss the old days where SprintUsers members used to sell their phones here on the forum)

My G3 has been thru the ringer. dropped twice, 1 cracked screen, run over by car once, (saved by the case), used up 3 batteries so far. Despite being pretty much shot, it still does everything well.

Its music player won't hold a bluetooth connection to my car very well, wish that were more stable. It doesn't do Youtube well unless you use the built in app. Otherwise thats about my only complaint. It dl's movies, has good volume, doesn't drop calls, all the basic stuff is solid. Even after being pretty much destroyed while I've owned it.
Hemond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:37 AM   #4
kingsleytailors
Two Cans & String User

Phone: LG G3 Stylus
SU$: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemond View Post
I've had my g3 for 2 years now. It's been a good phone. A refurb. Few problems. I've had several LG phones now and am searching ebay for a refurbed V20. (I miss the old days where SprintUsers members used to sell their phones here on the forum)

My G3 has been thru the ringer. dropped twice, 1 cracked screen, run over by car once, (saved by the case), used up 3 batteries so far. Despite being pretty much shot, it still does everything well.

Its music player won't hold a bluetooth connection to my car very well, wish that were more stable. It doesn't do Youtube well unless you use the built in app. Otherwise thats about my only complaint. It dl's movies, has good volume, doesn't drop calls, all the basic stuff is solid. Even after being pretty much destroyed while I've owned it.
atleast G3 is beeter then G3 Stylus, both has same camera and batries but g3 has huge ram and storage,, g3 stylus is very slow i'm only disappointing with g3 stylus speed and old OS
kingsleytailors is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Android (Google) Based Phones > LG > LG G3, Bad Device

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: