Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 06-28-2016, 05:38 PM   #1
miamisaint
Telegraph User

SU$: 947
Loophole to upgrade a Framily Plan with 2yr contract subsidy

As you all know anyone with a Framily plan is not eligible for a phone purchased with a two year contract subsidy from Sprint. Best Buy had a deal with for a 128GB iPhone 6 and when I put my cell phone number it always says 24 month lease or 24 month installments. None of those would have been good options for me. I recently had to be on vacation overseas and my phone was currently on vacation standby. I put my number in and since I am not under contract with the framily plan it's as if the computer system didn't know how to know that I was actually on vacation standby. I put in an order for the newest iPhone 6s 128gb for a 2 year contract for the low price of $199.99. Surprisingly the order went through as I thought it would have been canceled. Then I got a notification my phone was shipped to the store. I went to my local Best Buy mobile to pick up my phone and even the employees wondered how I was able to upgrade my line. At first there were issues of them finding my order so I thought maybe the order would not be able to be completed. 2 minutes later the employee handed me my new phone with my receipt. As much as Sprint says that Framily plans are not eligible for 2 year contract subsidies. I was able to get my phone!
miamisaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Apple iOS > Apple iPhone 6 Series > Loophole to upgrade a Framily Plan with 2yr contract subsidy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: