Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 06-21-2016, 06:42 PM   #1
Thrawn
Telegraph User

SU$: 297
SERO Night & Weekens Start at 6pm Now?

Shortly after I first got SERO, years ago, I got them to add 6:00pm shared nights and weekends. For the last year or so whenever I try to activate a phone online it tries to remove that from my plan, saying I no longer need it. Does SERO include 6:00pm nights now as standard instead of the 7:00pm that it used to be?
Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 07:28 AM   #2
jigwashere
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: Nexus 6
SU$: 2,604
My SERO account says Unlimited Nights & Weekends-7pm, so I would think you should keep your add on. Are you on the 500 anytime minute plan? For a few years, now, the $40 and over plans include Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime. That takes a lot of pressure off my 500 minutes since I usually call other mobile phones, but if you're calling land lines a lot, then keeping your 6PM nights and weekends makes a lot of sense.
jigwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:29 PM   #3
Thrawn
Telegraph User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigwashere View Post
My SERO account says Unlimited Nights & Weekends-7pm, so I would think you should keep your add on. Are you on the 500 anytime minute plan? For a few years, now, the $40 and over plans include Unlimited Any Mobile, Anytime. That takes a lot of pressure off my 500 minutes since I usually call other mobile phones, but if you're calling land lines a lot, then keeping your 6PM nights and weekends makes a lot of sense.
Ok, thanks. I will not let them remove my add on then. I'm on the 500 anytime minutes, unlimited m2m plan. I make a substantial amount of landline calls between 6 and 7, so I can't afford to lose that. It's a pain because every time I swap phones I have to do it by chat, or it will remove my add on.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:49 PM   #4
jigwashere
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: Nexus 6
SU$: 2,604
I have 2 add ons - '3 Numbers, Any Network-Unltd' and '2 Add'l Numbers, Any Network.' Unfortunately, these add ons aren't available any more, so I don't want to mess with them. Anyway, these give me unlimited calls to the 5 different numbers I have them configured for. Since I have unlimited M2M, I use these 5 number for landlines. One of the landlines is a Google Voice number, and in the old days, I used to call that GV number and dial out through it to any other number. This effectively gave me unlimited minutes. Ah...good times.
jigwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:12 PM   #5
Thrawn
Telegraph User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigwashere View Post
I have 2 add ons - '3 Numbers, Any Network-Unltd' and '2 Add'l Numbers, Any Network.' Unfortunately, these add ons aren't available any more, so I don't want to mess with them. Anyway, these give me unlimited calls to the 5 different numbers I have them configured for. Since I have unlimited M2M, I use these 5 number for landlines. One of the landlines is a Google Voice number, and in the old days, I used to call that GV number and dial out through it to any other number. This effectively gave me unlimited minutes. Ah...good times.
At least most everything is M2M now, so it's not as big a deal as it once was.
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > SERO > SERO Night & Weekens Start at 6pm Now?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: