Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 04-20-2016, 08:35 AM   #1
keithert
Telephone User

SU$: 1,622
S7 battery life

I've had my S7 for a week and the battery life is not good. For example today its been off the charger for 3 hours and is down to 77% battery life. That is with about 20 minutes of actual use. It seems to drain the battery about as fast as my Note 3 did but without the replaceable battery option. It does charge quick but I'd rather not have to charge it. I HATE these non replaceable batteries. I may have to swap the phone for an LG G5, or just go back to my Note 3.

I also have an i-phone 5S for work and it battery life is much better and charges quicker. It's just too small of a phone for my liking.
keithert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:24 AM   #2
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love

Mood: Amazed
Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 189,328
Should have got a S7 Edge (3600mAh). Best battery life I've had with a phone and I've had almost all of them. LoL.

The LG G5 is fugly. I think a step backwards for LG. Imo

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #3
keithert
Telephone User

The phone goes in a case so I don't care so much what it looks like. Anyone else have comments on the S7 battery life?
Old 04-21-2016, 03:14 PM   #4
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love

Mood: Amazed
Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 189,328
It's dead in here...Threads all about S7 Edge battery life on xda. Probably something draining your battery. I have 3 friends that have a S7 Edge. Two have great battery life and one had battery issues. The one that didn't thinks his Moto 360 is draining it. Also he has CDMA so that might effect battery life a little.

I always get a clear case that doesn't add much bulk. I love seeing those sexy S7 Edge curves.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:14 AM   #5
keithert
Telephone User

I ended up returning the S7 and getting a G5. A phone without a removable battery is not much good to me unless it has crazy battery life like the iphone 5S I use for work. Trouble is the 5S is just too small.

I miss the screen brightness of the S7 but am liking the G5. The wide angle camera is cool. It is also closer in size to my previous Note3.
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Android (Google) Based Phones > Samsung > S7 battery life

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: