Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 02-10-2015, 01:58 AM   #1
SLME
Satellite Phone User

Mood: Dead
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
My Mood: Dead
SU$: 57,529
The OnePlus Smartphone Is Now Available for Anyone to Buy 末 But Only on Tuesdays..

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/the-onepl...549991439.html

Quote:
The OnePlus Smartphone Is Now Available for Anyone to Buy 末 But Only on Tuesdays

Smartphone bargain hunters, you now have your day.

The high-powered OnePlus One Android phone will now be available for purchase every Tuesday, freed from its irregular invite-only sales system. Since its 2014 launch, OnePlus has allowed average Joes and Janes to grab its $299 off-contract phone during special promotional sales; those interested in buying at any other time have had to get an invitation by either applying at the company痴 website or begging a friend who had already bought a One.

Starting February 10, the company will hold a weekly, 24-hour sale of its heralded phone every Tuesday beginning at 12 a.m. Pacific time right on its website. During open sales, buyers can choose from the 16GB Silk White model or the 32GB Sandstone Black model ($349).

Yahoo Tech痴 David Pogue reviewed the One after it launched last year, calling it a true 斗uxury smartphone for half the price. It packs a 5.5-inch HD screen and tech guts that provide performance that痴 on par with any of today痴 big-company flagship smartphones all for under $300, or less than 50 percent of what an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S costs off contract.

Since the phone comes straight to customers from the company that makes it, the One isn稚 loaded with traditional carrier bloatware. And the version of Android that OnePlus has developed for its devices is largely untouched and closer to the Nexus devices that Google sells not at all like the liberal redesigns that Samsung and HTC phones are loaded with.

Until invites for the One began hitting the streets in 2014, Google痴 2013 flagship phone the slightly smaller-screen $349 Nexus 5 was the poster child for free and unlocked superphone bargain buying. The authors of Android have taken a small step away from the 兎veryman approach with their new Nexus 6 phablet, which is also being sold unlocked, directly from the Google Play store, but for a much larger price of $649.

So, until the rumored OnePlus Two sees the light of day, the One will continue to be the one smartphone that price-savvy shoppers should look into. Particularly now on Tuesdays.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:05 AM   #2
evowoman88
Watches too much NASCAR..

SU$: 5,882
Doesn't work on Sprint.
evowoman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:20 AM   #3
Lexxous
Cellular Phone User

Phone: Moto X
Trades: 16
SU$: 16,101
Such a tempting phone... I just love my moto x so much i can't justify the money
Lexxous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:27 AM   #4
RP_Aggie44
Telegraph User

SU$: 213
I really wish this phone was an option for Sprint users. I am happy that Sprint has at least a limited BYOD list though. That's better than it used to be. I'm currently using a Nexus 6.

https://www.sprint.com/landings/brin...ligible-device
RP_Aggie44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > The SU Lounge > The Tech News Desk > The OnePlus Smartphone Is Now Available for Anyone to Buy 末 But Only on Tuesdays..