Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 10-28-2014, 02:31 AM   #1
DESERPENTOR
Droid Boss

Phone: DROID TURBO
SU$: 9,380
How do you like AT&T?

How do you like AT&T? Please share your experience.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:27 AM   #2
SLME
Satellite Phone User

Mood: Dead
Phone: Nexus 6
Trades: 11
My Mood: Dead
SU$: 57,529
Been with AT&T for 3 1/2 years now and am happier than a pig in mud.

Low and predictable bills hence I only pay $77 and some change for 2 lines under the Mobile Share Plans with 1GB of data on my phone and unlimited talk for the wife who doesn't use data. For my situation AT&T is night and day over Sprint in comparison. Just my 2 cents for tonight.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:21 AM   #3
tbakergobuck
Tg1rL + Unicorn = Love

Mood: Amazed
Phone: Note 40
Trades: 10
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 189,328
1 GB of data. I would go through that in 5 mins.
thekarens (12-28-2014), YPG (12-28-2014)
Old 11-01-2014, 07:45 PM   #4
adamlee2001GXE
S|P Gold

Mood: Breezy
Phone: HTC EVO 3D
My Mood: Breezy
SU$: 4,217
Speeds are pretty good and I love that my cell strength isn't dependent on an airave. Had one of those since day one. I even bucked up for the 30gb promo and for us it is almost like unlimited plus it includes tethering.
Everything Data Family 1500 (1000 ADDITIONAL shared bonus minutes)/ FREE AIRAVE & SERVICE/ Free Pick 3/ UL Incoming/ 5PM Nights/ (Confirmed with Sprint all attachables never expire) / 23% NVP/ Customer since 1999

No more Airave needed. Now I'm with ATT. Nuff said.
adamlee2001GXE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:45 PM   #5
cyorke
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: SGS2 E4GT
SU$: 2,956
I switched to att about 3 months ago. I had the lines on a SWAC plan through a relative.he was laid off among many others. I could have stayed and gone to a sero plan but unlimited data is no good if you only get 1 or 2mb download speeds relative. Now on att I am hitting 50mb download speeds now at times. And it works everywhere I am and I don't have to use Airave when at home. The price is higher now that I have gone to four lines and have all four phones on next but so far well worth it.
cyorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 07:48 AM   #6
diver236
Telephone User

Phone: Z10
SU$: 552
Dropped sprint like a hot potato 3 years ago due to numerous mid term contract changes, poor customer service and crappy cell service in my area. I had been a customer for 14 years with 7 lines, I was also owned shares of Sprint stock.

It was a tough decision to leave, especially considering I was a stock holder, but Sprint had really gone down hill since I first started service with them in 1997.

The move to AT&T was flawless. My bills have all been accurate and the cell service in my area has been flawless and when I visit an AT&T store for a new phone or accessory the customer service is beyond anything I ever experienced with Sprint.

Decided to check out SU today after receiving a "please come back" letter from Sprint. From the looks of the number of posts it appears this site is being directly effected by the Sprint death spiral.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:07 PM   #7
teeitupmo
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: iPhone 4GS
Trades: 1
SU$: 2,811
I have been with Sprint for 14 years I believe. About 4 years ago, when AT&T had the iPhone exclusive, I ported my kids over to AT&T so they can get an iPhone. I stayed with Sprint for their unlimited data.

Managing the data on AT&T was a pain in the butt. I had the kids on a 3GB plan for $30, which was great...I but I always had overages.

In general, AT&T service was great! There customer service was "matter of fact" about overages.

After the two years were up, I ported their numbers back to Sprint for the unlimited data and my corporate discount. I get 25% off of my bill.

You will enjoy AT&T's network, as long as you don't live in the boonies. I could not live with 1GB per line..that is crazy low. Between my kids and I, I use about 14-16GB of data per

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teeitupmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:51 AM   #8
mjcox95
Telegraph User

Phone: sanyo 8200
SU$: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeitupmo
I have been with Sprint for 14 years I believe. About 4 years ago, when AT&T had the iPhone exclusive, I ported my kids over to AT&T so they can get an iPhone. I stayed with Sprint for their unlimited data. Managing the data on AT&T was a pain in the butt. I had the kids on a 3GB plan for $30, which was great...I but I always had overages. In general, AT&T service was great! There customer service was "matter of fact" about overages. After the two years were up, I ported their numbers back to Sprint for the unlimited data and my corporate discount. I get 25% off of my bill. You will enjoy AT&T's network, as long as you don't live in the boonies. I could not live with 1GB per line..that is crazy low. Between my kids and I, I use about 14-16GB of data per Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny how people underestimate the importance of unlimited data. I am ten days in and have already used almost 4GB data and that is just myself. I have six people on my plan. It's funny how fast data is used because it's not like I sit around streaming movies. Glad I never gave to watch my data usage.
mjcox95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:32 AM   #9
diver236
Telephone User

Phone: Z10
SU$: 552
I had unlimited data on all of my Sprint phones as well as on my Aircards, however Sprint took that away mid-contract,,,,twice. They restored it the first time after I said it was a material change to my contract and I wanted out. They refused the second time and let me out of all my contracts.

With AT&T I have 10gb of data on each of my current AT&T plans and don't even come close to using it all. With all the WiFi out there now I hardly find myself where I need to use the data from my plan.

Data is a major consideration for some people, others like myself who use WiFi when available are looking for overall cost, coverage and customer service. My corporate discount is the same (23%) at all the major carriers, so that doesn't really come into consideration.

When I do use data from my plan, the AT&T network in my area is very fast. AT&T was miles ahead of Sprint rolling out 4G in my area (Albany, NY). At the time, Sprint was charging me for 4G but couldn't provide the service.
Old 12-28-2014, 01:04 PM   #10
mjcox95
Telegraph User

Phone: sanyo 8200
SU$: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by diver236
I had unlimited data on all of my Sprint phones as well as on my Aircards, however Sprint took that away mid-contract,,,,twice. They restored it the first time after I said it was a material change to my contract and I wanted out. They refused the second time and let me out of all my contracts. With AT&T I have 10gb of data on each of my current AT&T plans and don't even come close to using it all. With all the WiFi out there now I hardly find myself where I need to use the data from my plan. Data is a major consideration for some people, others like myself who use WiFi when available are looking for overall cost, coverage and customer service. My corporate discount is the same (23%) at all the major carriers, so that doesn't really come into consideration. When I do use data from my plan, the AT&T network in my area is very fast. AT&T was miles ahead of Sprint rolling out 4G in my area (Albany, NY). At the time, Sprint was charging me for 4G but couldn't provide the service.
My sprint LTE is fast enough and faster than most wifi you find outside the house. I usually get about 10-15mbs at home and that is plenty fast enough. My Comcast Internet is not unlimited so why use it if I don't have to. Another reason to love unlimited data.
mjcox95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:08 AM   #11
neisubbinee
Two Cans & String User

Phone: neisubbineeUU
SU$: 117
How do you like AT

Please give us some insight about how you like or dislike this site...what can we do to improve it? what are your needs?
neisubbinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > AT&T Discussion > How do you like AT&T?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: