Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 09-28-2015, 11:40 AM   #1
mikehihz
Two Cans & String User

Phone: iPhone 6
SU$: 114
Buy an iPhone 6s from Apple or Sprint?

Hey folks:

Has anyone bought an iPhone 6S (upgrading from an iPhone 4) from Sprint and gotten a better deal on a rate plan than buying the phone from Apple and sticking with the same plan with NO interaction from Sprint?

Has anyone bought the phone directly from Apple and seen their monthly bill go up?

My wife is a longtime (20 year) Sprint customer and apparently Sprint has discounts and stuff for people who stay that long. I sort of doubt it but defer to the collective wisdom of Sprint customers.

Thanks!

mikehihz
mikehihz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:21 PM   #2
Chicago12
Two Cans & String User

Phone: 6+
SU$: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehihz View Post
Hey folks:

Has anyone bought an iPhone 6S (upgrading from an iPhone 4) from Sprint and gotten a better deal on a rate plan than buying the phone from Apple and sticking with the same plan with NO interaction from Sprint?

Has anyone bought the phone directly from Apple and seen their monthly bill go up?

My wife is a longtime (20 year) Sprint customer and apparently Sprint has discounts and stuff for people who stay that long. I sort of doubt it but defer to the collective wisdom of Sprint customers.

Thanks!

mikehihz
We have been with Sprint for 16 years. When they stopped the generous upgrade practices and began to force leasing or the "forever" program, I saw all perks gone for us old timers. Our plan has 4 iPhone on it. No deals even on a replacement 5c for the one that cannot be fixed. Any ideas? How to get perks back. I need a reason to stay!

James Smith

"We are now approaching infinity and must beware of, and look out for, intersecting parallel lines." (else what's a heaven for?)
Chicago12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Apple iOS > Apple iPhone 6 Series > Buy an iPhone 6s from Apple or Sprint?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: