Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 02-25-2014, 09:36 AM   #1
th3taman
I'm a phone whore!

Mood: Amused
Phone: Nexus 6P
My Mood: Amused
SU$: 117,203
Password Box Secure Password Storage and 1Tap Login

I have been trying out a new free Password app called Password Box that has some cool and unique features. Winner of Best App at CES 2014. Recognized in many media outlets like Forbes, PC Mag, WSJ, TechCrunch, and more.

1. To start with it uses AES-256 encryption, the strongest kind of encryption available.
2. Locked with a master password only you know.
3. Cool new 1-Tap feature that will automatically login you into sites and even apps on your device (Android or iOS). I've tried this feature and it works great!
4. Includes a password generator
5. Has a Safe Note feature that is encrypted to keep information safe that may not be note related.
6. Can store Digital payment information in Digital Wallet.

There are many other features that can be used but I can say that I have personally used it and have it on my iPhone 4S now and think it will be very handy.

And best thing is it is multi-platform. Not only can it be used on your PC, Mac, or iPhone, but if you switch from iOS to Android it can be used on there too! I started messing with it on my Moto X and then went to my 4S and it worked flawlessly and had my info on there instantly.

Try it out today via this link:https://www.passwordbox.com/

Also, security whitepaper about the app/service if anyone is interested. https://www.passwordbox.com/media/Se...Paper-v1.3.pdf

***NEW cloud storage COPY. Click
HERE to get 5GB and an additional 5GB for you and me when signing up and installing Copy app. DO IT NOW!
Click HERE for a DROPBOX account; get you and me more space!

Last edited by BrettW; 02-25-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: edited to direct link
th3taman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to th3taman For This Useful Post:
YPG (02-25-2014)
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Apple iOS App Suggestions & Reviews > Password Box Secure Password Storage and 1Tap Login

Tags
app, ios, iphone, password, security

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: