Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
th3taman
I'm a phone whore!

Mood: Amused
Phone: Nexus 6P
My Mood: Amused
SU$: 117,203
Coin Card 50% Off, Free Your Wallet!!!

Since I'm tech obsessed, I couldn't resist the chance to have one card that eliminates many of the credit cards, membership cards, and more from my wallet!

Coin is on sale (50% off) for 4 more days, so get it while you can!!! I would greatly appreciate if you use the link below if you decide to get one as I get a $5 referral credit.

The link will also answer any of your FAQs (works on iOS and Android) and has a video explaining it.

https://onlycoin.com/

Moderator Edit: Removed referral credit URL per Juan.

***NEW cloud storage COPY. Click
HERE to get 5GB and an additional 5GB for you and me when signing up and installing Copy app. DO IT NOW!
Click HERE for a DROPBOX account; get you and me more space!

Last edited by jessep28; 12-10-2013 at 04:40 PM.
th3taman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
BZap49
Cellular Phone User

SU$: 28,074
I would have bought it for maybe like $20-30, but $50 (or $100 when it's back to regular price) is too much, IMO. Maybe that would be worth it if you never had to pay for it again, but considering the battery will die in 2 years, it's a recurring cost.

I'm hoping to see Google link the Wallet physical card to the app so that we can pick our funding source. If so, that will beat out Coin, not only by being free, but also by being backed by a large, well-known corporation.
BZap49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
carpediem06
Digital PCS User

SU$: 22,483
agreed..plus too many security risks

what is going to prevent a server from taking your card in the back to swipe for your bill AND swipe it into their phone via the app at the same time...wait a few months and go on a shopping spree?
carpediem06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
th3taman
I'm a phone whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZap49 View Post
I would have bought it for maybe like $20-30, but $50 (or $100 when it's back to regular price) is too much, IMO. Maybe that would be worth it if you never had to pay for it again, but considering the battery will die in 2 years, it's a recurring cost.

I'm hoping to see Google link the Wallet physical card to the app so that we can pick our funding source. If so, that will beat out Coin, not only by being free, but also by being backed by a large, well-known corporation.
Would like to see Google do that as well. Yet,not sure I'd reup for additional cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpediem06 View Post
agreed..plus too many security risks

what is going to prevent a server from taking your card in the back to swipe for your bill AND swipe it into their phone via the app at the same time...wait a few months and go on a shopping spree?
Servers could steal your data today with existing cards. Did you watch the video or read the security features? I guess choose to enjoy life and take moderate risks. I monitor my purchase activities and have yet to have issues....even when my card data has been stolen!

HERE to get 5GB and an additional 5GB for you and me when signing up and installing Copy app. DO IT NOW!
Old 12-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #5

SU$: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3taman View Post
Would like to see Google do that as well. Yet,not sure I'd reup for additional cost.

Servers could steal your data today with existing cards. Did you watch the video or read the security features? I guess choose to enjoy life and take moderate risks. I monitor my purchase activities and have yet to have issues....even when my card data has been stolen!
actually its free https://wallet.google.com/s/w/0/?page=requestCard

not quite as robust but still free it is
Old 12-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #6
th3taman
I'm a phone whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettW View Post
actually its free https://wallet.google.com/s/w/0/?page=requestCard

not quite as robust but still free it is
It's current form is quite useless. Can't link cards to it, only add money. Hope it grows and gets better though.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:37 AM   #7

SU$: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3taman View Post
It's current form is quite useless. Can't link cards to it, only add money. Hope it grows and gets better though.
The fact that I work for a bank and have worked in both traditional and online fraud I would prefer googles method less hoops to jump through if your card gets skimmed.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #8
th3taman
I'm a phone whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettW View Post
The fact that I work for a bank and have worked in both traditional and online fraud I would prefer googles method less hoops to jump through if your card gets skimmed.
I would agree....but you can only add money to the Google Wallet card. You can't link other cards to it. That's it's downfall to me.

Go Back SprintUsers.com > The SU Lounge > Hot Deals & eBay Deals > Coin Card 50% Off, Free Your Wallet!!!

Tags
android, coin, ios, money, sale

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: