Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
bilbo
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 191
Nokia Lumia 920

Sprint is a little (a lot) behind the times, but if you kids want a real phone, I strongly suggest you check out the Nokia Lumia 920.

I recently picked one up and had the opportunity to test drive it with the S3 and iPhone 5 at the same time.

To me, my opinion is, there really is no comparison.
The S3 and iPhone seemed like expensive toys when compared to the Lumia 920.

Feature for feature, performance and feel, the Nokia Lumia 920 is simply a great phone.

I know a lot of you may have heard a lot of talk about the picture and video quality, and I hate to bore you with it, but it truly is phenomenal.
Unfortunately, we had a major four alarm fire here in our apartment complex last night and the news crews arrived too late to get the actual fire on video. They got their laptop out and connected to my phone, downloaded 1.6GB of pure 1080P 30FPS video and have been running it on TV ever since. When they switch back and forth from their professional Sony cameras to my video, you’d think they were all shot on the same camera.
Amazing quality with zero dropped frames with multiple minutes in each recording.
Yes, the iPhone supposedly shoots 1080P at 30FPS, the reality was from my testing in the store that it dropped 4 to 5 frames per second on just short clips because the drive couldn’t record that fast.

Sync with Hotmail for email, calendar, and contacts was seamless and fast.

Speeds through my wireless network are superfast and when I go to 4G, great as well.

All the apps you need already exist with more coming everyday.

The live tiles and customization is great, easy and smooth.

The glass is virtually indestructible. There is a video in youtube of some guy actually driving a nail into a 2x4 with the face of the phone.

Bilbo says, “Check it out”
bilbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bilbo For This Useful Post:
LGRumorDan (12-10-2013)
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Phone Reviews > Nokia Lumia 920