Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #1
zebradude
Crazed Tech critter

Mood: none
Phone: iPhone 5
SU$: 3,121
Send a message via AIM to zebradude Send a message via Skype™ to zebradude
Exclamation Default Sprint LTE SIM PIM

Guys,

I have guessed incorrectly once already (only three guesses) please guys I need the default PIN to be able to change it to mine!

Thank you!
zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
blakskyz
Telegraph User

Mood: Mellow
Phone: HTC PRO 2
My Mood: Mellow
SU$: 800
Use "1234". I just got off the phone with sprint cust. svc, and that is what they gave me, after 3 times of dealing with different reps/techs. First 3 reps were total idiots. They kept thinking it was to allow international gsm use, but I kept telling them it is the extra security measure of all phones to have a sim lock pin.

I was down to my last attempt and used it and now have my sim lock on with my own pin#.
blakskyz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blakskyz For This Useful Post:
zebradude (09-26-2012)
Old 09-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
KingCoop
Phone Whore

Mood: Inspired
Phone: iPhone 4
Trades: 2
My Mood: Inspired
SU$: 1,515
Does Sprint not provide you with this information on their website? Like your own individual SIM pin and PUK unlock code just in case you get locked out from too many attempts. If not then that is a negative as some carriers provide this info online for quick and easy access.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
blakskyz
Telegraph User

Mood: Mellow
Phone: HTC PRO 2
My Mood: Mellow
SU$: 800
Nope, Sprint doesn't have anything like that on their website.
blakskyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #5
zebradude
Crazed Tech critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakskyz View Post
Use "1234". I just got off the phone with sprint cust. svc, and that is what they gave me, after 3 times of dealing with different reps/techs. First 3 reps were total idiots. They kept thinking it was to allow international gsm use, but I kept telling them it is the extra security measure of all phones to have a sim lock pin.

I was down to my last attempt and used it and now have my sim lock on with my own pin#.
THANK YOU!!!

I had called this morning and the rep I was talking to was sending me to international services as well. I was trying to be nice BUT the nice guy had no CLUE!

I understand at Sprint a SIM card is a new idea BUT!!!...
Old 09-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #6
zebradude
Crazed Tech critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCoop View Post
Does Sprint not provide you with this information on their website? Like your own individual SIM pin and PUK unlock code just in case you get locked out from too many attempts. If not then that is a negative as some carriers provide this info online for quick and easy access.
Nope!

Sprint being a CDMA carrier has never in the past had to deal with SIM cards (chips) A new concept for them and it shows!

Ps. 1234 works!!! Yea!
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Apple iOS > Apple iPhone 5 Series > Default Sprint LTE SIM PIM

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: