Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
Hamfighter
Cordless Phone User

Phone: Treo to Nexus4
SU$: 6,139
Bing on 6.x?

My Bing app has always been one of the most used and usefull windows mobile apps, but now it no longer works. I tried it on my TP2 and now both my and my wife's Treo Pros and it doesn't work on any of them.
Is it still working for anybody?
Old 06-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
earglued
Telephone User

Phone: LG Marquee
SU$: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamfighter View Post
My Bing app has always been one of the most used and usefull windows mobile apps, but now it no longer works. I tried it on my TP2 and now both my and my wife's Treo Pros and it doesn't work on any of them.
Is it still working for anybody?
Think it is dead! Others cannot connect. Think about the support MS gave 6.5 before you buy another Windows phone.

MS killed the os, killed the apps store, killed My Phone and killed Bing for windows mobile phones. Typical MS.

Earglued
Old 06-16-2012, 12:45 AM   #3
Hamfighter
Cordless Phone User

Phone: Treo to Nexus4
SU$: 6,139
Yep, I think I'm done. I've given Microsoft "one more chance" with every edition of Windows and Windows Mobile/Phone from the beginning. I don't think I have the strength to embrace Windows8.
I know Apple doesn't allow for near the customizing as Android, and the new Windows Phone looks pretty sharp, but I think I'm slowly converting. A Macbook, Macbook Air, 2 "New" iPads and a 4G iPod in the house, and they all work well...and work well together. Soon the desktop will be swapped to an iMac and our phones to iPhones (waiting on the 5).
Never dreamed I'd be a mac-guy, but slowly it's just happening.
Thanks for running me off, Microsoft.
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Windows Phone > Windows Mobile (6.x and earlier) > Bing on 6.x?

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: