Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 05-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Hamfighter
Cordless Phone User

Phone: Treo to Nexus4
SU$: 6,139
With Microsoft MyPhone Gone, What's the Best Cloud?

I really liked MyPhone. Was easy to use, and strangely, it just worked.

Without it, I'm back to syncing with Outlook on my desktop...how 1995.

I'm not certain what options there really are. I'm trying to use the Google cloud through ActiveSync to back up in the cloud. It does great with the Calendar, but somehow my contacts always get goofed up. It puts tons of them as (unfiled), which requires fixing hundreds of contacts by hand individually.

Also, no syncing of Tasks or Notes. Anyone have something that works as well as MyPhone did?

On the plus side of Google, now I'm syncing my calendar to the Apple Calendar and my little Galaxy Tab. I guess the best solution for me would be for Google to sync everything (calendar, contacts, tasks and notes) like MyPhone did.
Hamfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
eyoungren
iPhone User

SU$: 12,931
MyPhone was too limited for me. I store a lot of stuff on my phone and I blew out it's storage of photos a long time ago.

Anyway, I found this. It says it's Windows Mobile compatible, but I haven't tried it.

Alternatively, if you have a Hotmail or Live account you can also accomplish the same thing using that instead of Google. I took it off a long time ago though as it kept duplicating contacts.
eyoungren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
Bibbin
Cellular Phone User

Phone: ATT,HM,S &TMO
SU$: 16,247
Funambol?
Bibbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Windows Phone > Windows Mobile (6.x and earlier) > With Microsoft MyPhone Gone, What's the Best Cloud?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: