Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #16
rambo47
Idoru

Phone: iPhone 5s
SU$: 21,577
Loyalty is a myth. If you've fallen for that one it's your own fault. Sounds harsh, but that's just the way it is, and that goes for ANY company - not just Sprint.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #17
DJ2FAAN
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
Loyalty is a myth. If you've fallen for that one it's your own fault. Sounds harsh, but that's just the way it is, and that goes for ANY company - not just Sprint.
Completely disagree. I have had fantastic customer service on numerous occassions from many companies that have made exceptions based on loyalty.
That is how I have something to compare to when I complain. It is not a myth, the companies (and managements) that are smart enough to realize the value of loyalty will reward it. I have definitely experienced it and I don't have the time right now to give details.
But regardless, that is the yardstick that I use and I think that it is a fair expectation to demand at least a fraction of that, for gods sake!
DJ2FAAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #18
Spruce da Bruce
Account Locked

Mood: Mellow
My Mood: Mellow
SU$: 6,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ2FAAN View Post
Thanks for your positive contribution O wise one. Enjoy your apparent abudance of free time.
I hope your bedside manner is better than the attitude you display here. Your tantrum was not impressive.

I don't have an abundance of free time. I own my own business and work 10-14hrs a day. However, when it comes things like needing to follow up with customer service to make sure a promised credit comes through or return a defective item, etc, I MAKE the time because it's important.

I doubt they forced you to not return your device. Sure, it's their job to try and get you to keep it, but had you pushed the issue, they would have taken it back. I think you were just too impatient to do so.
Spruce da Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #19
DJ2FAAN
Two Cans & String User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryWriter View Post
I hope your bedside manner is better than the attitude you display here. Your tantrum was not impressive.

I don't have an abundance of free time. I own my own business and work 10-14hrs a day. However, when it comes things like needing to follow up with customer service to make sure a promised credit comes through or return a defective item, etc, I MAKE the time because it's important.

I doubt they forced you to not return your device. Sure, it's their job to try and get you to keep it, but had you pushed the issue, they would have taken it back. I think you were just too impatient to do so.
Once again, completely irrelevant comments. What has my bedside manner got to do with anything. And you call my response a tantrum? What a joke. You are the one responding to my thread with Zero value gibberish.

If you don't have anything positive to contribute then please don't bother.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #20
DJRider
Former SU Mod Grampus Misfire

Mood: Pensive
Trades: 8
My Mood: Pensive
SU$: 101,955
Lets stop with the personal attacks in here and stay on topic. Consider this a warning, after this points will be issued. Have a nice night everybody.
Spruce da Bruce (02-07-2012)
Old 02-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #21
DJ2FAAN
Two Cans & String User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRider View Post
Lets stop with the personal attacks in here and stay on topic. Consider this a warning, after this points will be issued. Have a nice night everybody.
Thank you for a timely intervention.

Now, back to update on topic. The noise must have had some impact because I have a voicemail to return a call to someone in the CS/ or cancellations (?) dept.

Will see how it goes.
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Rants, Debates, & Farewells - All Carriers > Sprint Phone connect DISASTER experience---14 years customer

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: