Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 03-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #1
k24
Telegraph User

SU$: 433
Switching to Corp-Liable to get International Data

I currently have EPRP family and Sero-P plans . Does anyone know if a) the $40 international data add-on is still available under business and b) whether I can move these plans to a corp-liable account?
k24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Switching to Corp-Liable to get International Data

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: