Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
andreaw
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 13
Unhappy SOMEONE HELP!!! My phone wont ring!!!

I have the Samsung Galaxy Epic 4g and received an automatic update about a week ago. It totally changed my Home screen (which is not a big deal, I can change that back) but MY PHONE WONT RING!!! I tried re-setting the ring tone for various call types, took the battery out for a bit, re-boot, but still NOTHING. Anybody out there have any fixes for me so that I don't have to go to the sprint store!?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
andreaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
jabanas1
Telegraph User

Phone: Galaxy S4
SU$: 524
Did you go to settings/sound/volume and see what the ringer is set for?
Old 11-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
jabanas1
Telegraph User

Phone: Galaxy S4
SU$: 524
Does the phone vibrate? Under notifications now there is a vibrate/sound vibrate button.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #4
evil_oreo
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 4
Having the same (amongst other) issues since the download. Mine is not the ringtone ofr calls but for text messages.
evil_oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Android (Google) Based Phones > Samsung > SOMEONE HELP!!! My phone wont ring!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: