Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 03-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
Procter
Telegraph User

Phone: HTC Touch
SU$: 1,000
Am I eligible for another $70 service credit for upgrading phone?

Long story short, I used my wife's $150 upgrade credit to get myself a TP2 last March and of course got the $70 credit for both of us for renewing contract/use upgrade. Now my contract shows a 2011 expiration date. But somehow Sprint messed up with my upgrade eligibility and I had a $150 available since last Oct.

Now since my employee discount has gone for good on SERO, I'm thinking maybe upgrade to Android and get the SERO-P. My question is if I could still do the trick with the service credit for extending contract.

Thanks.
Procter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
zibit
Telegraph User

SU$: 153
I think the only way to know is to try it... I will refer you to this topic and try some of those methods.. It seems the credit is harder and harder to get but if you are persistent you might be able to do it. Especially if you mention that you are willing to upgrade to SERO-P, only if you get the credit!! I wish you luck and hope you will post your results here in this thread.

Be persistent!!
zibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
melissalb
Waiting for La Nina!

Mood: Fine
Phone: EVO 3D
My Mood: Fine
SU$: 2,467
I'd be worried that trying to get another $70 might bring attention to the fact they screwed upon your eligibility date....
melissalb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #4
T-Guy
Cellular Phone User

Phone: LG F6
SU$: 18,268
i tried hard to get the service credit and was shot down everytime..i just gave up and did my upgrade
T-Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Tips & Tricks - All Carriers > SERO > Am I eligible for another $70 service credit for upgrading phone?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: