Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
calisoldier83
Telegraph User

SU$: 882
Airvana "Manage my Airwave Access Point" on Sprint.com

I noticed that Sprint changed the Access point manager on Sprint.com for my Airvana. It now shows the range provision and it won't allow me to save my inputs on the website for the zip code and the users sometimes vanishes and won't allow me to update the information. Is anyone else experiencing issues with the online console?
calisoldier83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #2
jv2000mustanggt
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by calisoldier83 View Post
I noticed that Sprint changed the Access point manager on Sprint.com for my Airvana. It now shows the range provision and it won't allow me to save my inputs on the website for the zip code and the users sometimes vanishes and won't allow me to update the information. Is anyone else experiencing issues with the online console?
it is because your zip code is automatically assigned to it based on the zip code on the account...sprint is supposed to be removing that tab as it is not needed and does absolutely nothing as of performance of the airave
jv2000mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
Italian_Man
Formerly known as ClearWire Tech

Mood: Amused
Phone: Galaxy S5
My Mood: Amused
SU$: 2,921
Mines was set to max power when i first got mine. Nice option if you need to update it online.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #4
jv2000mustanggt
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 40
Iam not too confindent on the 3 range settings though myself...I have tried all 3 of them for a couple days at a time and did not notice one bit of difference other then when it is et on the 8,000 sq ft range I need to unplug the Airave and reset it like every other day cuase dour phones disconnect from it and will not reconnect unless I powercycle it and it doesn't seem to do that when it is on the medium or lower range...any ideas on why that might be?
jv2000mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Network & Data Quality /Airave & Related Services > Airvana "Manage my Airwave Access Point" on Sprint.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: