Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-27-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
MsRandall
The SU Goddess
Retired Moderator

Mood: Amazed
Phone: 64gb iPhone 5s
Trades: 34
My Mood: Amazed
SU$: 40,167
BestSkinsEver- Buy One, Get One Free Promotion

BESTSKINSEVER....Buy one get one free Promotion is back......

Year-End Sale Starts Today – Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
As 2010 is closing out we’re busy trying to make room for the Best Skins of 2011. This year was filled with a ton of cutting-edge devices & we were there with our Best Skins Ever to keep them looking shiny and new. But we know next year will bring a bevy of toys & we’ve got to get rid of the old to make room for the new. So we’re holding our final Buy 1 Get 1 Free event of 2010.

On Monday, December 27th and Tuesday, December 28th you can Buy 1 Skin, and Get a 2nd Identical Skin Free. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. And you must add both products to your shopping cart prior to checkout.

Shop Apple Product Skins

Shop Cell Phone Skins

Shop Media Player Skins

Shop Portable Gaming Skins

Tags: buy 1 get 1 free skins, cheap apple product skins, cheap cell phone skins, cheap iphone skins, Cheap laptop skins, cheap media player skins, cheap portable gaming skins

This entry was posted on Monday, December 27th, 2010 at 11:01 am and is filed under Best Deals. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Blessed to have my Mother as my guardian angel since 12/19/06..I love and miss you so much!!!!
MsRandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
Jake

Phone: Droid RAZR
Trades: 14
SU$: 31,738
Good deal, but it's too bad you have to get two identical skins. I was going to order two until I read that part when I got the email this morning.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #3
88jr
I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

Phone: TOUCH
Trades: 13
SU$: 13,546
I think these are great...have one on my evo now but after 6 months corner is coming off...now I have 2 new full body skins on the way for $9!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: