Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
Quill
Lyla's mommy

Phone: S6 Active
Trades: 19
SU$: 100,434
Please read before posting in this section

It is important for members to recognize that this subforum is intended for members to share with others in the community great deals they've found online. It is not intended as a place for you to hawk your wares. We have a Trading Post section for that. If you post a thread that appears to be appropriate for the Trading Post, it will be moved there if you meet the requirements for use. If you are not eligible to post there, then it will be moved out of public view. Repeat offenses will receive points.

Here are some key points so you know if you can sell in the Trading Post:

Buying or selling items on this site

Members Who Wish To Buy, Sell or Trade In The Trading Post Are Required To Have 100 Posts, have a Premium Membership And Be A Member For One Month. No Exceptions! If you can not see anything on posted in the "trading post" you are ineligible to use it. Posting offers to buy or sell / trade items outside of the "trading post" is a serious violation of the rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to Quill For This Useful Post:
mojeff (09-08-2012)
Go Back SprintUsers.com > The SU Lounge > Hot Deals & eBay Deals > Please read before posting in this section

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: