Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 09-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
sfrank711
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 15
Receiving error code 129, can anyone help?

Hey folks, I've noticed over the past couple of days that I have a constant error message that's taken up residence on my phone's banner. It's 'Data Call Failure - Error Code: 129'. Haven't noticed any service impact other than my emails not updating as quickly as they have in the past. And I haven't made any changes to my phone settings recently although my 18 month old does like to play with daddy's phone when I'm not looking. Any help or advice is appreciated...

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. oops, guess my manufacturer and model would help...it's an HTC Touch Pro 2.
sfrank711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
Diana Prince
Half Woman, Half Amazing

Mood: Lurking
Phone: iPhone 5
Trades: 7
SU$: 16,246
I had this issue for a whole day last week. I have an htc evo. The problem resolved itself and I haven't had the error since last week.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
TickTock
Telegraph User

SU$: 161
I have a Touch Pro 2 and I've been receiving this error code for months. I switched to the Touch Pro 2 from a Mogul and I used to get the message on the Mogul also. I don't notice anything strange with the phone. Everything seems to work fine. I get all my emails and texts on the phone without a problem. It just gets very irritating seeing this message appear! I don't understand what it is or how to stop it from appearing. Any updates on this??
TickTock is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Receiving error code 129, can anyone help?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: