Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #1
cschnider
Telephone User

Phone: HTC Evo Shift
Trades: 1
SU$: 6,523
Airave Issues (Samsung and Airvana units)

So before last week everything was great. I had my samsung airave hooked up and it worked perfectly. Great calls and 1X data that was slow but worked.

Then last week I got my Airvana. I hooked it up and got great data but no voice. My Tour just will not keep a constant connection to it. It looks like there are many problems with getting phones to hook up so I decided to go back to my Samsung Airave and 1X data. Here is the problem.

Now, my Samsung is working great again for voice but it is blocking data. I have no data connection at all when I'm connected. If I unplug the airave I get a weak data signal back. As soon as I connect it blocks the data completely.

I guess I'll have to call airave support.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
billy651
Telegraph User

Phone: Htc Hero
SU$: 250
I have an evo and starting about last week mine started not having data using my samsung airave, data works fine if I cut the airave off or leave the house. I called sprint yesterday about this no help at all even from airave support; tried to get them to send the mewer model but was told they could not help so I emailed sprint will see how this goes. I guess maybe the new one won't be much help either?
Old 09-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #3
cschnider
Telephone User

Phone: HTC Evo Shift
Trades: 1
SU$: 6,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy651 View Post
I have an evo and starting about last week mine started not having data using my samsung airave, data works fine if I cut the airave off or leave the house. I called sprint yesterday about this no help at all even from airave support; tried to get them to send the mewer model but was told they could not help so I emailed sprint will see how this goes. I guess maybe the new one won't be much help either?
I just called tech support and they are doing some upgrade and can't help anyone for "a few hours." I have to call back later.

Interesting that it seems you are having the exact same problem.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
DJRider
Former SU Mod Grampus Misfire

Mood: Pensive
Trades: 8
My Mood: Pensive
SU$: 102,017
Op is going to post in the sticky thread.

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: