Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 04-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
taidumei
Telegraph User

Phone: HTC Touch Pro 2
SU$: 144
some people can't receive text from me

I have a small problem with TP2. Some people can't receive text message from me after I switched to TP2. I don't think it's a network issue because this issue only happen to 2 people. However, they are able to receive text from others.

Anyone have the same problem here??
taidumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
taidumei
Telegraph User

it's really weird, both people who can't receive text message from me are able to receive picture text. this never happen before i switched to tp2. i m not sure if it's the phone or the next work (mine? or theirs?)
Old 05-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #3
taidumei
Telegraph User

i know for sure that t-mobile and verizon can't receive text message from me. maybe i should talk to sprint tech support now. it has to be something between my tp2 to sprint network to t-mobile and verizon...
Old 05-03-2010, 12:53 AM   #4
taidumei
Telegraph User

my friend just got tp 2 today. i sent text messages to the same people who don't receive my text and they all receive text from his phone. we both have sprint, both have tp2, but i m running on 6.5 and he's running on 6.1.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:03 AM   #5
taidumei
Telegraph User

talked to the tech support. he confirmed that my text messages to t-mobile and verizon all went to the hub without any error. first he said it could be problem with t-mobile and verizon but i told him that this problem did not start until i switched to tp2 2 weeks ago. he said that he's going to look into the problem and check with t-mobile and verizon and find out what is happening and will try to fix the problem. well, hopefully this problem will be fixed or i will ask sprint to exchange the phone.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
fruit
Telephone User

Phone: Mogul
SU$: 1,599
did you install a program like CE-Star or Monster etc?
fruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Windows Phone > Windows Mobile (6.x and earlier) > some people can't receive text from me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: