Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

View Poll Results: Do You Agree With This?
YES! Pujols was the right choice for MVP! 2 50.00%
MAYBE: But I believe there might have been a miscount of the votes. 0 0%
NO! There are other WAAAAY more deserving players for the vote! 1 25.00%
I DON'T KNOW! 0 0%
I DON'T CARE!!! 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2009, 04:57 AM   #1
ahfrederick
SU 4 Life!

Phone: A9292 x2
Trades: 1
SU$: 37,652
Send a message via AIM to ahfrederick Send a message via MSN to ahfrederick
MOST Valuable Player of the DECADE....

"Sorry, A-Rod. Sorry, Barry. Sorry, Ichiro. Sorry, Derek. The MVP of the '00s can only be one man -- Sir Albert Pujols.

After all, what didn't Sir Albert do in this decade, outside of forgetting to get to the big leagues until 2001, neglecting to finish in the top four in the MVP voting once and never quite getting around to winning any Nobel Peace Prizes?

Well, here's one thing Pujols did win: the National League Triple Crown. For the whole stinking decade. And I could just about rest my case for the man right there, couldn't I?

Granted, it's not like this had never been done before. It happened as recently as, oh, six decades ago (when Ted Williams hit that trifecta in the American League). And it was done in the National League a mere eight decades ago (by Rogers Hornsby). So it's not as if Albert is the only man in history."

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE ON ESPN.COM: [http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/column...on&id=4765077]

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ahfrederick
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ahfrederick
If I have helped you in any way, please don't forget to click the button below!
ahfrederick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
88jr
I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

Phone: TOUCH
Trades: 13
SU$: 13,546
I don't even know who that is...a baseball player?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: