Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 09-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
Tony_S_Fan
Telegraph User

Mood: Yeehaw
Phone: LG Lotus
My Mood: Yeehaw
SU$: 244
Cell Tower Issues

I think I have issues w/a local Sprint tower. I always had good coverage, but in the last couple weeks I've had problems with a lost signal issue recently.

I'm wondering if it's a problem with a local cell tower. I don't know who to contact (within sprint) to see if the problem can be resolved. Who can I contact if I have an issue with a sprint cell tower?

Thanks!

Rick
Tony_S_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #2
sleepyhollowtoo
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: 9K/TP2/PHOTON
Trades: 1
SU$: 2,393
Contact TECH support

Have them open a "ticket" If it does seem like it's a tower issue, have them note in the ticket that you would like a call from the network engineer so you can discuss and find out if it's fixed.
sleepyhollowtoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:09 AM   #3
Tony_S_Fan
Telegraph User

Mood: Yeehaw
Phone: LG Lotus
My Mood: Yeehaw
SU$: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhollowtoo View Post
Have them open a "ticket" If it does seem like it's a tower issue, have them note in the ticket that you would like a call from the network engineer so you can discuss and find out if it's fixed.
After waiting a couple months HOPING the problem would get resolved (and after some "prodding" by my girlfriend ), I finally called Sprint a couple days ago. They checked the problem and told me that there are about 4 towers in my area they are having problems with and that it was reported on 11/5 by someone else. I asked if I could have a tech call me and let me know when the problem was resolved, and the rep on the phone said they couldn't do that and I needed to keep checking the phone. Lets hope it gets resolved SOON!
Tony_S_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:14 AM   #4
laurkar2006
Cellular Phone User

Mood: Cheerful
Phone: HTCLTE/PhontonQ
Trades: 1
My Mood: Cheerful
SU$: 17,232
Send a message via Yahoo to laurkar2006
I am from Ct too and I wrote to Dan@sprint.com and they got back to me very quickly and told me the problem and tried to solve it very fast. Maybe try that 2
Mach LG, 2 lines with Samsung Galaxy S4Q

Nites free at 6 on all lines
laurkar2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Rants, Debates, & Farewells - All Carriers > Cell Tower Issues

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: