Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 07-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
ainokea808
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 10
sprint focus uploader?

anyone havin trouble using the focus uploader recently? i've been havin trouble for a few days now. it send the ringer to my phone but wen i try to retrieve it from my phone it jus show a screen that i can t link to.

samsung rant.
ainokea808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
mmiddour
Two Cans & String User

Phone: samsung rant
SU$: 18
sprint focus uploader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainokea808 View Post
anyone havin trouble using the focus uploader recently? i've been havin trouble for a few days now. it send the ringer to my phone but wen i try to retrieve it from my phone it jus show a screen that i can t link to.

samsung rant.
I've got the same problem with the rant and focus uploader. it worked before but not now. wonder what they changed?

Matt
mmiddour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
cage47
Telephone User

SU$: 1,615
OK So it's not just me. I just put a post inthe general area on this. I have the reclaim and it says the page can not be displayed.
cage47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
mmiddour
Two Cans & String User

Phone: samsung rant
SU$: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cage47 View Post
OK So it's not just me. I just put a post inthe general area on this. I have the reclaim and it says the page can not be displayed.
I've started using the rumkin uploader http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/index.php its been working fine.
mmiddour is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Introductions > Site News & Feedback > Focus Tool > sprint focus uploader?

Tags
focus uploader, rant

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: