Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
longwood50
Telegraph User

Phone: Katana
SU$: 111
Thumbs down Sprint Names and Mailing Address - Complaint

I have been attempting to do a change of responsibility on a Sprint account for over 6 Months. No matter how many people you talk to or how much information you send, it is like wack a mole. They just continue to screw up the account, shut down lines, and make numerous changes to the account that only make things worse. I have never seen such an incompetent group of people in my life. They make the Postal Service look like the bastion of consistency and perfection. Does any one have the names and addresses of the executives at Sprint so that I could send them a letter. Like everything at Sprint the keys to information seem to be hidden.
longwood50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
dontno
Telegraph User

SU$: 145
sprint.com and go to contact us. There are varrious ways listed there. Sprint reps. are not allowed as per policy to give that information to you over the phone. What is going on with the transfer of liability that you are trying to have done?
dontno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:09 AM   #3
nomoreever
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by longwood50 View Post
I have been attempting to do a change of responsibility on a Sprint account for over 6 Months. No matter how many people you talk to or how much information you send, it is like wack a mole. They just continue to screw up the account, shut down lines, and make numerous changes to the account that only make things worse. I have never seen such an incompetent group of people in my life. They make the Postal Service look like the bastion of consistency and perfection. Does any one have the names and addresses of the executives at Sprint so that I could send them a letter. Like everything at Sprint the keys to information seem to be hidden.

Daniel.R.Hesse@sprint.com, William.G.Arendt@sprint.com, Keith.Cowan@sprint.com, Paget.L.Alves@sprint.com, John.A.Garcia@sprint.com, Chris.A.Hill@sprint.com, Len.Kennedy@sprint.com, Richard.T.C.LeFave@sprint.com, Sandra.J.Price@sprint.com, Kathryn.Walker@sprint.com, barry.west@sprint.com, bill.white@sprint.com

Sprint is losing money and customers so they may or may not do anything. They lost me about one week ago after 12 years. I am happy with my new service and now have 3 lines instead of the one I used to have. Their customer service has gone to the bottom. Had they kept me I would have had 3 instincts on 3 everything plans. I told Hesse that Sprint will probably be one of the companies folding by the end of 2009. They already had to sell their towers. Over $600 milion dollars of them. Google "Sprint Sells Towers" and read all about it.

I also hear you can use these addresses to submit hostile takeover bids.

You can also try this number: 703-433-4401
nomoreever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:37 AM   #4
halfdriven
Telephone User

Phone: XT925 897 912
SU$: 1,066
he would probably have better success going into a local store or calling *2, plus half the emails you gave him are to people in networking.
halfdriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #5
ZiZu
National Champion Tarheel

Phone: HTC Evo 4G LTE
SU$: 2,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoreever View Post
They already had to sell their towers. Over $600 milion dollars of them. Google "Sprint Sells Towers" and read all about it.
Google AT&T sells towers, too. It's a common practice that benefits both Sprint and TowerCo. Before you start spewing off irrelevant information, you should research first.
SERO 500, 400 bonus minutes, free unlimited incoming, unlimited text, unlimited data, Sprint PowerVision, Pick-5, N&W at 5pm, Sprint 2 Home, free TEP, $5 recurring credit = Keeping my Diamond for a long time

Sprint user since 1998
ZiZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
dontno
Telegraph User

SU$: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfdriven View Post
half the emails you gave him are to people in networking.
LOL that is funny. Again, go to sprint.com/contact us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiZu View Post
Google AT&T sells towers, too. It's a common practice that benefits both Sprint and TowerCo. Before you start spewing off irrelevant information, you should research first.

I would say that nomoreever did not get his $200.00 credit with a free Instinct and 25% off their bill every month.

dontno is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Rants, Debates, & Farewells - All Carriers > Sprint Names and Mailing Address - Complaint

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: