Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 11-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
LordStanley
Telegraph User

Phone: Samsung A900
SU$: 262
stop ring or vibrate

is there anyway to stop the ringing or vibrate without either changing the volume on the fly or pressing the end call button. sometimes im in an app or doing something when i get a text and the only way that i can seem to stop the vibrating and ringing is pressing the end call button, thus annoyingly causing me to have to go reopen the app.

i know im proly just dumb but im used to just hitting the volume rocker to silence it on my old upstage. im on a diamond now and that doesnt seem to work

thanks
LordStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
rolla88
Cordless Phone User

Phone: Samsung S3
SU$: 2,501
i posted the same Q/prob and never got a response...in the middle of a call, the text ringer goes off and obviously, i cant hit the "End Call" button. Not sure if anyone has figured it out yet.

NEW PHONE AND PLAN --> Samsung GS5 - Everything Data, with free 6pm N/W and $10 monthly discount = happy camper again (for now)

What does this all mean?? = I might not EVER leave Sprint!
rolla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > Windows Phone > Windows Mobile (6.x and earlier) > stop ring or vibrate

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: