Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
schmidtj
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: iPhone
SU$: 2,883
Is there a list of ALL the Curve Icons?

I am still amazed at the lack of documentation regarding the various ICONS the Curve displays. Is there a list/glossary of all of them in one place? After having the Curve for a month I was surprised with an icon on the home page. After a lot of poking around it was a "instant message" indicator. Not exactly an intuitive one either.
Thanks in advance.
schmidtj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:03 AM   #2
RickNY
Telephone User

Phone: Curve 8330
SU$: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidtj View Post
I am still amazed at the lack of documentation regarding the various ICONS the Curve displays. Is there a list/glossary of all of them in one place? After having the Curve for a month I was surprised with an icon on the home page. After a lot of poking around it was a "instant message" indicator. Not exactly an intuitive one either.
Thanks in advance.
Does this help? Yeah, its kinda hidden -- they have a list in RIM's Blackberry 8330 Getting Started Guide -- but thats not the guide that comes with the phone:
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliver...330_BB_Zen.pdf

Check pages 20-23

The Sprint Curve 'Basics Guide' that comes with the phone also has a list on Page 52 -- I couldnt find a PDF version of that guide on Sprints site
RickNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RickNY For This Useful Post:
EAWF (10-26-2009)
Old 09-20-2008, 10:17 AM   #3
schmidtj
Walkie Talkie User

Phone: iPhone
SU$: 2,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
Does this help? Yeah, its kinda hidden -- they have a list in RIM's Blackberry 8330 Getting Started Guide -- but thats not the guide that comes with the phone:
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliver...330_BB_Zen.pdf

Check pages 20-23

The Sprint Curve 'Basics Guide' that comes with the phone also has a list on Page 52 -- I couldnt find a PDF version of that guide on Sprints site
This helps a lot. Thanks so much.
schmidtj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
RickNY
Telephone User

Phone: Curve 8330
SU$: 1,292
Even though it probably still doesnt show the icon you originally didnt know about
RickNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
EAWF
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 7
Thanks for that link. But I also have another icon on the home page that I can't figure out. It's a world icon with a number 1 to the left of it. Kinda like the browser, but I can't figure out if it's google's or the curve's. Any ideas?
EAWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > Devices > RIM BlackBerry Phones > Is there a list of ALL the Curve Icons?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: