Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 08-06-2008, 05:41 AM   #1
luvthat48
Telegraph User

Phone: iPhone 4S
SU$: 329
Everything Plus and EVP Discount

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I am unable to find it

I have been searching for the best plan at the lowest cost as I am sure we all do. I am getting so confused at this point! Right now I am looking at the EVP discount with Sprint and the Employee Discount program with Verizon for a 2 phone plan with unlimted texting. Verizon is cheaper at this point as I can get the phones free with no activation or shipping. Spint's EVPDiscounts has advised me they cannot match Verizon's prices. No free phones and must pay $36/$26 activation and $12 shipping - period.

I would like to stay with Sprint as my kids both have SERO plans, but I am so torn. With Sprint I can get more minutes (1500 Talk/Share/Message) for about the same as Verizon's 700 Nationwide Select Plan. Both are around $80a month for 2 phones. The minutes do not really matter but I know I do not need 1500 - but I do need unlimted texting.

Can you get the Everything Plus Referral Plans then add an EVP discount to it? My company only gets a 15% discount with SPrint and a 20% discount with Verizon. Has anyone been able to add their corporate discount to the Everything Plus plans?

If someone can tell me how to sort through all of this information I would appreciate it. Any tips are welcome. Just to note our 4 line plan with Sprint ends on August 29. Its a 700 F&F plan at $100 a month - maybe we should just drop two phones and add unlimted texting??

Any help is appreciated!
luvthat48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #2
Eric Lensherr
Telegraph User

SU$: 1,005
Would it be possible for you to give us a break down of how you arrived at those figures?

Alternatively, provide us with information on the following:
- number of lines
- required services (# of minutes, unlimited messaging, unlimited data, etc.)
- monthly and one-time cost you're prepared to pay for (give an estimate, not "as low as possible")

I don't know anything about Verizon plans, so any information you have on that would be useful as well.
Eric Lensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
skitlz_4057
Telegraph User

Phone: BB Curve 8330
SU$: 164
I do know that you "CANNOT" use any type of employee/employer discount on the Everything Plan! SUX!!!
skitlz_4057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:39 PM   #4
SprintSALES
Account Inactive

Phone: Storm, Palm Pre
Trades: 3
SU$: 4,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlz_4057 View Post
I do know that you "CANNOT" use any type of employee/employer discount on the Everything Plan! SUX!!!

with all due respect it is ONLY 99.99 for EVERYTHINGGG its already discounted so heavily from any other company

I belive you can put a discount on it, i put one of my freinds on it and his discount stuck HOWEVER, we moved him to that plan AFTER he already had a discount i dunno if u can do it reversed.
SprintSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
Pyramid-3
Account Locked

Phone: HTC Evo 4G
SU$: 10,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlz_4057 View Post
I did not know that. I get a 25% discount off the bottom line before taxes. No discount on the Everything plan? Wow that sucks.
Pyramid-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:54 PM   #6
skitlz_4057
Telegraph User

Phone: BB Curve 8330
SU$: 164
I have 2 phones on my account and I had the corporate discount applied to the account before adding the second line and upgrading to the Everything Pak. The only line that gets the discount now is my 2nd line not the primary line with the $99.99 pkg. I questioned about the discount being on the main line and I was informed that since the pkg was already discounted I could not use my 30% discount on that line...WAS I MISINFORMED??????????
skitlz_4057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Rants, Debates, & Farewells - All Carriers > Everything Plus and EVP Discount

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: