Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 06-28-2008, 11:24 PM   #1
DasFox
Telephone User

SU$: 1,340
Signup For SkyTunez Now For 10GB Free!

I'm not sure if many members around here have heard of SkyTunez or not, so I thought I'd make this post...

I signed up the other day, pretty cool interface to use on the web through the PC, upload your goodies via the web on a PC, then access it later anywhere on your mobile phone with an app called SkyPod...

SkyTunez:

Access you personal photos, music and videos any time, anywhere. Easily upload, download and stream your personal media via your mobile phone ...

Quoted By Staff:

Right now, we are in an initial beta test cycle, giving away accounts with 10 GB. Our plan is to always offer a small, free service (probably with 512MB of storage) and charge a monthly fee for a larger storage plan.

Right now, you can upload video from the phone and watch it on the PC (via the browser). Release 2 (which is due out next month) will allow uploads from the PC, and you’ll be able to view on both the PC and the phone.

So if you guys think this sounds cool, then you better signup now while the 10GB offer still stands for free!

http://web1-beta.cmware.net/beta/

This page shows videos of the SkyPod in action:
http://web1-beta.cmware.net/beta/learn_more_phone.html

Last edited by DasFox; 06-28-2008 at 11:30 PM.
DasFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Signup For SkyTunez Now For 10GB Free!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: