Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 05-12-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
PeanutSFO
Telephone User

Phone: HTC EVO
SU$: 1,244
Help! I知 back to calling Sprint every month to fix billing problems.

I was migrated to Ensemble in March and I now have billing problems. I have four lines on the Fair and Flexible Family 1,500. My problems are as follows:

1) I was getting 6:00pm nights added for free. Now I am being charged $10 on one of the lines. I called about this and Sprint can稚 seem to fix it.
2) I was getting 500 free text messages per line. Now I am being charged $4.00 on one of the lines. This was supposedly fixed last month but it wasn稚.
3) I was getting Power Vision on two lines for $7.50 per line. When I check my plan on Sprint.com, it shows both of these features with the correct charges but when I get my bill, I am charged $7.50 for one line and $15.00 for the other!

I have already spent three hours on the phone over the past two months trying to fix these problems. No luck. Should I try emailing ECare? What should I do? I am one of the most loyal Sprint customers (over 11 years). I am also no longer under contract and tempted to get one of those AMAZING new IPhones and switch to ATT.
PeanutSFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
Dead_Rebel
Dead.... and a Rebel...

Phone: Samsung Finesse
Trades: 1
SU$: 7,579
You have a few options. A competent rep in ATS would be able to straighten everything out... So would ES. eCare would be able to help you as well, but it's a little hard sometimes to get the point across with them. Take your shot at eCare first though. That's what I would do. Just lay everything out and don't be rash, just be blunt and to the point of what it used to be and what it is and then what it should be now.

Appalachian Wireless FTW!
Dead_Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #3
bikerich69
Fancy Yellow....The Ice Of Choice:)

Phone: KATANA DLX
SU$: 24,030
i have noticed also that ecare sometimes does not get the full meaning of some of my emails. their english is kind of wierd also

but they are pretty efficient at resolving issues. plus you have everything in an email as proof.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:25 PM   #4
missdiva
RIP Palm Pre

Phone: Iphone 5
Trades: 45
SU$: 14,437
memorieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss s
missdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:47 PM   #5
nctrevor24
Thats what she said

Phone: HTC EVO
SU$: 502
executive services 1866-727-0665

Last edited by nctrevor24; 05-13-2008 at 08:51 PM.
nctrevor24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:46 AM   #6
Dale
Forum Member

Phone: Toshiba 4050
SU$: 10,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerich69 View Post
i have noticed also that ecare sometimes does not get the full meaning of some of my emails. their english is kind of wierd also

but they are pretty efficient at resolving issues. plus you have everything in an email as proof.
Sometimes, their email messages are okay, while other times, it looks like they are copying their verbage from a script. Probably, they are, so if they grab the wrong script, their response really doesn't make too much sense. Yes, you are right. Having an email as proof has really saved my butt when they call, or I have to dispute charges.

In fact, I just realized that they removed roaming off of 3 of lines without my authorization or knowledge. One of the phones actually were incurring roaming charges, so that's how I picked this up. I thought roaming was included when it was pre-ensemble, but now that I am post-ensemble, it looks like all of my plans are semi-screwed up. Sometimes I have an option, sometimes, I don't. I just need to keep on checking my bills every month, month after month, to see if they are correct.

It doesn't surprise me that Sprint keeps on bleeding customers month after month. Pretty soon, if this keeps up, they will lose all 52-million of their customers. I am sticking around since I really believe in this company, but for others, especially new customers really are due for a big shock!!!

It's sort of like the first impression on a first date. Or, the first day on the job. You really don't want to barf all over yourself on your first date or trip down the stairs with your lunch on your first day on the job, spilling all your juice all over yourself. That really doesn't make too good of a first impression to others.

Same with Sprint. You really don't want to be tripping over bad grammer, or bad customer service. Even the first bad experience on a billing issue.
Line 1 ($15.40/mo): 870 at, nw 6pm, m2m, fimf, vision & pics, unl sms. Line 2 ($8.23/mo): 320 at, nw 6pm, m2m, fimf, vision & pics, unl sms. Lines 3-8 ($86.96/mo): 2000 at, nw 6pm, m2m, fimf, vision & pics, unl sms. U590 Card & BlackBerry 8703e ($0.00/mo): 600 at, unl data & sms. (Roaming Included) Why did Sprint lose over a million customers recently? May 2008 Bill - Over $135 in bogus charges!
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Help! I知 back to calling Sprint every month to fix billing problems.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: