Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 03-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #1
Fatima Bube
Two Cans & String User

Phone: samsung
SU$: 12
bought a phone from ebay.and I can't activate it. can anybody tell me whats wrong

I just bought a used cell phone from ebay and when I tried to activate like the sprint technician was telling me to over the phone , the phone would shut completely off ...can anybody tell what would cause this, how can I get fixed so I can activate it. At this point in time I am unable to activate this phone and the seller refuses to give me a refund.
Thank-you
Fatima Bube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
danpedraza
Telegraph User

Phone: Treo 650
SU$: 65
Re: Phone wont activate

It would help the people here in this forum if you included the phone make and model. Also is it a windows mobile or palm os phone???
danpedraza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #3
squatchie16
Telegraph User

Phone: M520
SU$: 391
Yes, need more details. Also, you did not mention if you where talking on the phone trying to be activated or not. You should call from another telephone number all together.
squatchie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:04 PM   #4
cmbezln
The Omniscient

Phone: Palm Centro
SU$: 763
was it through paypal? make a claim with paypal...
Old 03-28-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
Dzalumni
And the home of the SIOUX!

Phone: Treo Pro
Trades: 1
SU$: 11,949
Send a message via AIM to Dzalumni Send a message via Yahoo to Dzalumni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima Bube View Post
I just bought a used cell phone from ebay and when I tried to activate like the sprint technician was telling me to over the phone , the phone would shut completely off ...can anybody tell what would cause this, how can I get fixed so I can activate it. At this point in time I am unable to activate this phone and the seller refuses to give me a refund.
Thank-you

You bought a used phone, odds are it was sold "As Is". I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue with the phone dying. If you had bought a used phone from a friend and it died, would you expect a refund from your friend?

Buddy, who knew what your life was like, before you joined our family.You brought, laughter, sunshine and smiles to our family. You are missed. R.I.P my sweet one.
Dzalumni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #6
Penny
Yeah I know, I'm a Girly Girl

Phone: S Galaxy S3
Trades: 30
SU$: 12,426
Send a message via AIM to Penny
Please post link to auction page if you still have it. Read over it carefully to make sure you didn't overlook the seller saying final sale. See if there is any refunds allowed.

Kyle, My beautiful friend, I love and will miss you. But only for a short time, we shall meet again one sweet day
No Jesus ,No Peace - Know Jesus ,Know Peace
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > The SU Lounge > Hot Deals & eBay Deals > bought a phone from ebay.and I can't activate it. can anybody tell me whats wrong

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: