Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

View Poll Results: Did your ensemble migration go smoothly?
Migration went great (have standard plan) 22 17.60%
Migration went great (plan loaded with discounts) 53 42.40%
Migration was horrible, STILL trying to fix things 19 15.20%
ONE call after migration got my plan back to normal 6 4.80%
What's ensemble? 25 20.00%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 06:33 AM   #76
bcaroo

Phone: Pre
Trades: 1
SU$: 10,178
I still cannot get past the setting up PIN. Tells me the system is down - tried last night around midnight several times and now this morning.
bcaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:40 AM   #77
donjay56
Telegraph User

Phone: Palm Centro
SU$: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucePDA View Post
Mine seems to have gone without a hitch.
Same here. No issues whatsoever.
donjay56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:44 AM   #78
cheezit
Smartphone connoisseur

Phone: HTC One M9
SU$: 4,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjn View Post
Vision Data Home is the amount of vision/power vision traffic that you've used, measured in kb.
And idea what that actually includes? Uploading pictures to picture messaging perhaps, because my second line has that.
cheezit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:07 AM   #79
cheezit
Smartphone connoisseur

Phone: HTC One M9
SU$: 4,493
Incidentally, I've heard that in Ensemble ESN's can be switched without the "help" of a customer service rep or going into a store. If that is true, where do you do it?
cheezit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:09 AM   #80
Striker911
Cellular Phone User

Phone: 8330
Trades: 8
SU$: 12,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezit View Post
Incidentally, I've heard that in Ensemble ESN's can be switched without the "help" of a customer service rep or going into a store. If that is true, where do you do it?
yes as soon as you log in you'll see your phone second option on the right of your phone upgrade or activate a phone..tell me how it goes if you use it
Striker911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:14 AM   #81
bcaroo

Not yet.

On phone with sprint
4th csr who is on their 3rd csr...

1 hour 36 minutes....

Contract date is wrong on 1 out of 3 lines. Zero termed as of 1/19/2008
Missing 1 plan addon and offsetting credit on 1 line.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:24 AM   #82
Looony2nz
Telephone User

Phone: The i.......4s
SU$: 3,638
So far the only thing I noticed is my contract expiration date changed on 2 of my 4 lines. One went from 11/08 to 01/08 and the other form 11/08 to 01/09. I called CS and they told there are a bunch of glitches in the switching over and they supposedly switched it for me and noted my account.
You can be sure I will be checking periodically to make sure this is so.
Looony2nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:30 AM   #83
bcaroo

It took 1 hour and 40 minutes and 4 different CSRs to get the contract date corrected.

The missing option is there but we cannot figure out if the offsetting credit is there. Will have to check my bill in February - migration started during the first 2 days of my new billing cycle.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:02 PM   #84
Trekker
Spaced

Mood: Lurking
Phone: Galaxy S III
My Mood: Lurking
SU$: 1,647
Mine seems to have been switched with no major issues. I noticed a few strange things:

1) When creating a new password/PIN, I was asked a series of security questions. One of the questions asked: "What streets have you NOT lived on?" It then listed about 4 choices, one of the streets was my current one, the others I've never heard of. It would not let me select more than one option even though it asked what STREETS, so I just chose one at random. I guess it made no difference.

2) When I successfully logged in, it listed the name on my account as my last name listed twice. In other words, if my name was John Smith, it listed the the name on my account as "Smith Smith." That was easily changed in the preferences.

3) Sometimes I had to log in twice. Entered user name and password and then the page reset where I had to enter them again. Went ok the second time.

It looks like my plan listed is correct and they are slowly making more features available. Yesterday I couldn't check usage but today I could.

Of course I'll wait until my next bill before I say the migration was "officially" successful.
Trekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 03:06 PM   #85
bjn
Amazingly Awesome

Phone: Treo 755p/blue
SU$: 12,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by twodaparty View Post
Ok, mine went through but I have some questions.

1) If we have a family plan with a lot of people who log on, do we have to all share the username and password I made or can they log in with their own number and then change the info to what they want? Sorry if that is confusing, but it's the best way I could describe it.
i think that's possible, but i'm not 100% sure, because i've never had more than one person sharing my account.

Quote:
2) What is Casual EVDO included mean? Does that mean that line has Power Vision for free and can use it without accumulating Data charges?
Actually, it might be the exact opposite. Are you supposed to have any PV plan or your account? "Casual" usage means that you don't have a plan and are being charged by the kb. I'm guessing when it says that "Casual EVDO" is included, it means that you have the ability to use PV, but you're going to get charged for casual usage. I could be wrong, though. If you're supposed to have a PV plan, you should check on that.

Quote:
3) On Plan Details is it supposed to show various credits? For example I have Vision free on 1 line but it shows a charge of $15. Also I don't see our loyalty and business discounts? Should I just wait for the new bill to come before I call up about it?
The plan details never shows any discounts or credits, so yeah, you'll have to wait for your bill to make sure everything is correct.
bjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 03:08 PM   #86
bjn
Amazingly Awesome

Phone: Treo 755p/blue
SU$: 12,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezit View Post
And idea what that actually includes? Uploading pictures to picture messaging perhaps, because my second line has that.
it's possible that includes the data used for Picture Mail, although you would think they wouldn't count that. It says you have unlimited, though, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
bjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:41 PM   #87
cindel
Two Cans & String User

Phone: Blackberry
SU$: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcaroo View Post
I still cannot get past the setting up PIN. Tells me the system is down - tried last night around midnight several times and now this morning.
I can't as well.
cindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:43 PM   #88
BrucePDA
Optimus User

Phone: Optimus
SU$: 25,250
I couldn't either until I told it to send me a text message instead of email.
BrucePDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:49 PM   #89
twodaparty
Sprint Baller

Phone: Palm Centro!
SU$: 1,183
Send a message via AIM to twodaparty
bjn, thanks so much for the responses! Is there any way you can rep on here for helping out?
twodaparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #90
Trekker
Spaced

Mood: Lurking
Phone: Galaxy S III
My Mood: Lurking
SU$: 1,647
Another pleasant surprise....

I pay all my bills via Bank Of America's on line bill pay system. In the past, whenever I changed account numbers for any reason (credit cards, etc) I had to go in and add a new payee with the new account number instead of being able to just change the account number itself.

So, I went in today to do that for Sprint and noticed I had an email from the bank, notifying me of the account number change for Sprint (I get e-bills from Sprint) and letting me know I did not have to do anything.

I thought that was pretty cool.
Trekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Did your ensemble migration go smoothly?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: