Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

View Poll Results: Did your ensemble migration go smoothly?
Migration went great (have standard plan) 22 17.60%
Migration went great (plan loaded with discounts) 53 42.40%
Migration was horrible, STILL trying to fix things 19 15.20%
ONE call after migration got my plan back to normal 6 4.80%
What's ensemble? 25 20.00%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 03:47 PM   #61
yappering
Walkie Talkie User

SU$: 1,292
ok well, i finally logged on and changed username and password. Everything on my plan is the same. My new minutes start on the same day as before. It still shows the 750 minutes and bonus 150, $8 500 text, free pcs to pcs, $5 7pm. The real question will be if I still receive my credits for the 500 text and 7 pm and 10% loyalty. I guess I'll just wait and see when I get next month's bill.

Also it appears that the minutes for the rest of this month were reset and they are not drawing minutes from account. So I guess the rest of the month is unlimited minutes and text. Not that it really matters.

The online ESN exchange looks like a nifty new feature, but other than that there is really nothing that impressive at all about this new billing system.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:57 PM   #62
dwehking
Cordless Phone User

Phone: HTC TP2
SU$: 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by yappering View Post
ok well, i finally logged on and changed username and password. Everything on my plan is the same. My new minutes start on the same day as before. It still shows the 750 minutes and bonus 150, $8 500 text, free pcs to pcs, $5 7pm. The real question will be if I still receive my credits for the 500 text and 7 pm and 10% loyalty. I guess I'll just wait and see when I get next month's bill.

Also it appears that the minutes for the rest of this month were reset and they are not drawing minutes from account. So I guess the rest of the month is unlimited minutes and text. Not that it really matters.

The online ESN exchange looks like a nifty new feature, but other than that there is really nothing that impressive at all about this new billing system.
Same for me. I'm just worried about the service credits and mutiple discounts I had before. I won't have long to wait to find out . New billing cycle starts 2/2.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #63
bjn
Amazingly Awesome

Phone: Treo 755p/blue
SU$: 12,156
Quote:
Some things aren't immediately obvious...

* You can also see when your contract expires. Click on "plan details" and then "retrieve expiration date."

* When you get your first bill, you'll see the phone numbers of incoming calls, instead of it just saying "Incoming."

There are other changes, too, that I can't think of off the top of my head.
bjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:12 PM   #64
yappering
Walkie Talkie User

SU$: 1,292
Yeah but I mean are all these features really worth possibly losing tons of credits. I rather pay less $ than more $ for my cellular telephone service.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #65
missdiva
RIP Palm Pre

Phone: Iphone 6s Rose
Trades: 45
SU$: 14,531
Mine just worked and I'm another one for the 25th. A few glitches still - had to do it twice b/c the first one messed up at the last step.
missdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #66
BrucePDA
Optimus User

Phone: Optimus
SU$: 25,250
Mine seems to have gone without a hitch.
BrucePDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #67
bjn
Amazingly Awesome

Quote:
Yeah but I mean are all these features really worth possibly losing tons of credits. I rather pay less $ than more $ for my cellular telephone service.
no, of course it's not worth it. and in most cases(*) you're not supposed to lose your credits, but their migration system isn't perfect. usually, you can get them to fix it back to where it was, or something pretty comparable, or even better in some instances.

(*) if you're on a SERO plan, you're not supposed to have any additional discounts, so some people (but not all) have lost those
Old 01-25-2008, 08:19 PM   #68
cheezit
Smartphone connoisseur

Phone: HTC One M9
SU$: 4,493
The migration for me seemed to have gone off without a hitch. Except....

My second line has unlimited text messaging. The new site says the following
Quote:
Other Usage-------Included-----Used------Remaining-------Additional Used
Text Messages-------Unlimited-------- 0 -------Unlimited ----- --
Vision Data Home-----Unlimited-------2609------Unlimited ----- --
I have no idea what "Vision Data Home" is but if it is text messages, why is it seperate? That phone also has picture mail. Could that be what "vision data home" is?
cheezit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #69
Striker911
Cellular Phone User

Phone: 8330
Trades: 8
SU$: 12,907
Mine is weird. It shows my employee plan and everthing on my sprint account. But when I goto account look up on my indirect site I work for it says account type individual. But for my Nextel phone when I look It up on account look up it says individual/3rd party employee. Also I can't Login to my Nextel account at all. Does anybody know if I can set up both account on one user name?
Striker911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:47 PM   #70
ill
Cordless Phone User

Phone: M610
Trades: 31
SU$: 8,486
Send a message via AIM to ill
dang.. looks like im being charged $20 for each line that is shared.. went from 0 to $20. guess i'll be making a call. i dont see where it shows how much i pay for vision or text messaging..
ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:16 PM   #71
michaelvanle
Cordless Phone User

Phone: Touch Pro
Trades: 3
SU$: 6,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill View Post
dang.. looks like im being charged $20 for each line that is shared.. went from 0 to $20. guess i'll be making a call. i dont see where it shows how much i pay for vision or text messaging..
That's probably what they are charging you, before they put on a $20 credit. Wait for the first emsemble bill and see what it looks like.

PS - I'm somewhat excited about the "Incoming Call" detail on the phone bill.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #72
ill
Cordless Phone User

it's never shown the $20 charge before.. i'm on the phone with them now. she say's she does not see any $20 charge. says she'll make a note on my account though that i called about it and if it is to show up i will be credited it and what not. hopefully it just doesnt show. she asked that i just check my bill once it comes.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:32 PM   #73
ill
Cordless Phone User

just finished up my call. she assured me everything would be fine and gave me an interaction number that i can give if i have to call back so the next rep can find the notes she made on my account easier. (didn't realize there were that many notes on my account! ha) i had her check to make sure my loyalty and nvp discount was there, said it was. should all be good then. i know i got some credits here and there for different things but i couldnt remember exactly what at the time so i didn't bother to ask. she stated though that no increase in cost should occur by going to the new billing system.

PS - i'm also excited about the incoming call details.. about time.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:48 AM   #74
bjn
Amazingly Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezit View Post
The migration for me seemed to have gone off without a hitch. Except....

My second line has unlimited text messaging. The new site says the following

I have no idea what "Vision Data Home" is but if it is text messages, why is it seperate? That phone also has picture mail. Could that be what "vision data home" is?
Vision Data Home is the amount of vision/power vision traffic that you've used, measured in kb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker911 View Post
Mine is weird. It shows my employee plan and everthing on my sprint account. But when I goto account look up on my indirect site I work for it says account type individual. But for my Nextel phone when I look It up on account look up it says individual/3rd party employee. Also I can't Login to my Nextel account at all. Does anybody know if I can set up both account on one user name?
I believe you can. Go to "Settings and Passwords" and then click on "Edit your Online Profile." From there, there should be some account management links. I've never had more than one account, so I can't tell you if/how well it works.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:55 AM   #75
twodaparty
Sprint Baller

Phone: Palm Centro!
SU$: 1,183
Send a message via AIM to twodaparty
Ok, mine went through but I have some questions.

1) If we have a family plan with a lot of people who log on, do we have to all share the username and password I made or can they log in with their own number and then change the info to what they want? Sorry if that is confusing, but it's the best way I could describe it.

2) What is Casual EVDO included mean? Does that mean that line has Power Vision for free and can use it without accumulating Data charges?

3) On Plan Details is it supposed to show various credits? For example I have Vision free on 1 line but it shows a charge of $15. Also I don't see our loyalty and business discounts? Should I just wait for the new bill to come before I call up about it?

Thanks in advance!
twodaparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Did your ensemble migration go smoothly?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: