Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

View Poll Results: Did your ensemble migration go smoothly?
Migration went great (have standard plan) 22 17.60%
Migration went great (plan loaded with discounts) 53 42.40%
Migration was horrible, STILL trying to fix things 19 15.20%
ONE call after migration got my plan back to normal 6 4.80%
What's ensemble? 25 20.00%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 11:50 AM   #31
yappering
Walkie Talkie User

SU$: 1,292
ZEROpcs, why weren't you supposed to get a 25% credit back. I mean if you had signed a contract for 2 years at with those stipulations there is no reason that Sprint should have changed anything on your plan. Such changes are grounds for termination of a contract.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #32
ZEROpcs
Zach Morris Phone User

Phone: Note III/Nexus5
Trades: 9
SU$: 2,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by yappering View Post
ZEROpcs, why weren't you supposed to get a 25% credit back. I mean if you had signed a contract for 2 years at with those stipulations there is no reason that Sprint should have changed anything on your plan. Such changes are grounds for termination of a contract.
25% employer credit, nothing to do with a contract... When I was switched to SERO I was told that I can have SERO but would lose the 25%... I chose SERO...
ZEROpcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #33
coldarch
Telegraph User

Phone: Instinct
SU$: 471
Hey, how can i tell if my account has migrated to ensemble or not. I've done a few searches and came up empty. thanks for any help.
coldarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #34
bjn
Amazingly Awesome

Phone: Treo 755p/blue
SU$: 12,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne 1 View Post
The old system listed all my minute groups (courtesy minutes, etc). They're not listed in their entirety anymore.
Even if you click on detailed usage? On mine, all the different minute types are broken out.
bjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #35
bjn
Amazingly Awesome

Phone: Treo 755p/blue
SU$: 12,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldarch View Post
Hey, how can i tell if my account has migrated to ensemble or not. I've done a few searches and came up empty. thanks for any help.
Easiest way: if your account number is 10 digits, you're in P2K. If it's nine digits, you're in Ensemble.
bjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #36
DaRtH CrAtHeN
Welcome to the Dark Side

Phone: IPhone
Trades: 6
SU$: 9,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjn View Post
Easiest way: if your account number is 10 digits, you're in P2K. If it's nine digits, you're in Ensemble.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #37
ill
Cordless Phone User

Phone: M610
Trades: 31
SU$: 8,486
Send a message via AIM to ill
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldarch View Post
with ensemble you are required to have a username and a password and create a pin number as well i believe. that's one way to know. not sure how long you have been with sprint, but when you login to view your account online you will notice a big difference. if you go here.. http://support.sprint.com/doc/Sprint...J_MySprintTour it will show you more or less the changes.
ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:54 PM   #38
IsLNdbOi
Telephone User

Phone: Touch Pro.
SU$: 997
Can they migrate you at anytime (like in the middle of a billing cycle)? Or do they wait until your next bill cycle starts?
IsLNdbOi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:29 PM   #39
coldarch
Telegraph User

Phone: Instinct
SU$: 471
found it, looks like i am on ensemble, thanks
coldarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #40
ill
Cordless Phone User

Phone: M610
Trades: 31
SU$: 8,486
Send a message via AIM to ill
wont be long now and i'll be able to see how migration went for me.. i hope for the best.
ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #41
Wayne 1
Cellular Phone User

Phone: Sanyo
SU$: 18,654
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
What information do you see missing from the new system? For me the new setup displays alot more information then before.

The old system listed all my minute groups (courtesy minutes, etc). They're not listed in their entirety anymore.

Keep in mind I have a bunch of older code in my account.

Last edited by Wayne 1; 01-24-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Wayne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:45 PM   #42
Wayne 1
Cellular Phone User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjn View Post
Even if you click on detailed usage? On mine, all the different minute types are broken out.

I'll doublecheck, in addition even with the old system all of my minutes didn't even have a complete listing until I used a certain amount of minutes.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:50 PM   #43
Wayne 1
Cellular Phone User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpcs View Post
This "Migration" has been great fun for me... I was migrated in early November, I was on the SERO 500 plan w/ unl sms, free Sprint to home (attached to a home number I no longer have, so this wasn't a big loss) and a 25% corp discount (that I was told I would lose when I was moved to SERO, so I was cool with that too).

Now, about a month before I am migrated I email e-care about the Mogul and all the issues I was having with it... They offered to swap it out for a Touch, very nice of them. In doing so the Touch would be billed to my account and a Temp credit would be applied to offset it. Que Migration.

First bill comes, $1400. Billed phone, no temp credit and no phone returned to account. Charged for every sms... The temp credit was applied to my OLD account and the phone was billed to my new one... No 25% discount (which I knew was going to happen)...

Called care (India) and spent an hour getting nowhere... Called retentions and they guy spent over an hour researching and bouncing between account services and me. Account services is able to access my old account and they get the plan fixed (25% and all). He also states that he can swap my sprint to home to the pick 3 (without me requesting it). He also tracks down the mogul and gets that credit on the bill too... All seems good...

Next bill... $2600... in fixing my plan Data is removed & the phone charge for the Touch comes back... Call Retentions... plan fixed, again... Phone credited, call only 2 hours this time (had to call account services and the warehouse to see if I was sent 1 or 2 phones because NO order numbers can be found). He also offers me a $50 service credit for all my trouble, cool. So in theory my bill should be $0 next month and about $15 the following month...

Que third bill (yesterday)... $24.86ish (all late fees as I see the $50 credit has covered the plan).. So I call again, get the late fees reversed... and now have a $-4.00 bill...

So here is what I have learned about Ensemble (and Migration). If you are given a credit towards your bill and pay the remainder it will still cause late fees on the credited amount. Know your plan, it will be helpful...

Lastly, none of my old notes transfered and it says that my phone has been active on my account since July 2002 (Touch). So this has been a nightmare experience that has cost me about 5 hours to get resolved. However I did get my 25% back (which I did not ask for, as I knew it was suppose to be gone) and had the sprint to home (which I never used) converted to pick 3 through their offering it not me asking it...

So all and all I think it worked out...

Ahh reminds me of the last contract I signed with Sprint. Basically they lied their as*es off, however I still got a GREAT deal. Good old Sprint!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #44
loveshinesthru
White Note 2!

Mood: Tired
Phone: White Note 2
Trades: 7
My Mood: Tired
SU$: 2,938
Send a message via Yahoo to loveshinesthru
did anyone get taken off sero?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #45
Marlon_JB2
How do I become a moderator on this forum?

Mood: Blah
Phone: iPhone 6 Plus
Trades: 3
My Mood: Blah
SU$: 32,101
Send a message via AIM to Marlon_JB2 Send a message via Skype™ to Marlon_JB2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill View Post
with ensemble you are required to have a username and a password and create a pin number as well i believe. that's one way to know. not sure how long you have been with sprint, but when you login to view your account online you will notice a big difference. if you go here.. http://support.sprint.com/doc/Sprint...J_MySprintTour it will show you more or less the changes.
Oh yeah, I'm definitely still on P2K.
Marlon_JB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Did your ensemble migration go smoothly?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: