Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.22 average. Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 04:00 PM   #1
Penny
Yeah I know, I'm a Girly Girl

Phone: S Galaxy S3
Trades: 30
SU$: 12,426
Send a message via AIM to Penny
Any Female golf fans out here?

Just wondering if there are any female golf fans out there. I like golf and watch it with the hubby all the time. Love to watch the women's LPGA tournaments. Paula Creamer is my fav. I like Michelle Wie, I just wished her parents would leave her be.

Kyle, My beautiful friend, I love and will miss you. But only for a short time, we shall meet again one sweet day
No Jesus ,No Peace - Know Jesus ,Know Peace
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
Cheatachu72
Liability

Mood: Lurking
Phone: pbr
Trades: 23
My Mood: Lurking
SU$: 14,032

but seriously...i feel bad for michelle wie, she should have never been entered into the men's events, probably ruined her career
sanyo 8100>sanyo 5500>samsung i330>sanyo 5500>nokia 6016>sanyo 5400>sanyo 5600>samsung a900>samsung a900m>sanyo 8300>UpStage>sanyo 8300>lucky-goldstar fusic>lucky-goldstar muziq>htc mogu>sammy m610>htc touch>Palm Pre>Lucky-Goldstar Optimus Prime
Currently: Content with an Optimus S
Cheatachu72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:34 AM   #3
Energy Recruitm
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 150

The Michael Douglas & Friends charity golf tournament has been running strong for nearly a decade now, and actresses like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Cheryl Ladd, Heather Locklear, Catherine Bell and Teri Hatcher are just a few that have taken part, showing off their golf skills. Heck, even Pamela Anderson once hosted a "Bikini Golf Tournament."

What's it all mean? Well, for one, the NFL certainly doesn't have this situation. It's not as though Scarlett Johansson is strapping on her shoulder pads to go play a quick scrimmage. No, golf is unique in this way. Actresses seem to know, if deals are made on the golf course, prime acting parts can also be won there.

How can this translate to more popularity for the LPGA? Well, I certainly can't see any sponsor feeling cheated if they sent an exemption Alba's way. At very least, they should check with Leadbetter and see how Berry is progressing. There would definitely be a few golf fans who wouldn't mind muttering "Oh, damn, here comes Halle."
Old 09-15-2008, 04:41 AM   #4
Energy Recruitm
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 150

The Michael Douglas & Friends charity golf tournament has been running strong for nearly a decade now, and actresses like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Cheryl Ladd, Heather Locklear, Catherine Bell and Teri Hatcher are just a few that have taken part, showing off their golf skills. Heck, even Pamela Anderson once hosted a "Bikini Golf Tournament."

What's it all mean? Well, for one, the NFL certainly doesn't have this situation. It's not as though Scarlett Johansson is strapping on her shoulder pads to go play a quick scrimmage. No, golf is unique in this way. Actresses seem to know, if deals are made on the golf course, prime acting parts can also be won there.

How can this translate to more popularity for the LPGA? Well, I certainly can't see any sponsor feeling cheated if they sent an exemption Alba's way. At very least, they should check with Leadbetter and see how Berry is progressing. There would definitely be a few golf fans who wouldn't mind muttering "Oh, damn, here comes Halle."
Old 02-22-2009, 01:34 PM   #5
Just*A
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 12
Wink Humans have short memories...

Wie's record speaks for itself , she has finished in the top ten in her last tourneys played. I thinks she will win more then the current american women on the LPGA because of her length off the tee. If Wie gets a caddie that has more experience (then her lil cute boy toy she currently has) to help w/ her mental game...(after she makes a shot that gets her into to touble) a caddie that can get her back in the zone and help her make better decisions like a "Steve", Tigers caddie for example! Watch out for Wie america!
Just*A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:22 AM   #6
criminallawyer
Two Cans & String User

Phone: Motorala
SU$: 5

I love the UFC, but whenever I mention it to my friends, they have no idea what I'm talking about. Any other women love to watch the fights?
Old 05-28-2011, 11:57 PM   #7
gunnero
Telegraph User

SU$: 32
Meh, it can be boring
gunnero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:03 AM   #8
Irishman42
Cellular Phone User

Mood: Breezy
Phone: HTC Rezound
My Mood: Breezy
SU$: 6,129
I love females and playing golf, does that count?
Old 06-18-2017, 02:26 PM   #9
Dashacheal
Telegraph User

Phone: DashachealTO
SU$: 239
Что подарить любимом?у

Парни, девушки, посоветуйте, что подарить любимому на 18 летие?
А то у меня какие-то банальные идеи...
Dashacheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > The SU Lounge > The Arena > Golf > Any Female golf fans out here?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: