Join 200,000+ other SprintUsers for free at the #1 online community for Sprint cell phone customers! Win cool prizes in our weekly contests. Talk about the newest phones or post your question in our forums! Become a premium member and get unlimited Focus Uploads to your Sprint phone.

All visitors must register before they can post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 127,000 threads and 1.7 million posts. So what are you waiting for? Register for free today!

Old 12-16-2007, 10:03 AM   #1
jekki
Two Cans & String User

SU$: 11
Question Reactiving old phone

Hi,

My samsung a900 just got some water damage and I'm waiting for it to dry out. In the meantime I was thinking of doing an esn swap with my old sanyo scp 6200. Would Sprint still allow this without messing around with my plan? I'm on Sero $30 month plan. Or is the phone just too old?

Thanks very much.

Last edited by jekki; 12-16-2007 at 10:09 AM.
jekki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:11 AM   #2
some18mybrain
Still Going Strong

Mood: Mellow
Phone: Galaxy SIII
Trades: 2
My Mood: Mellow
SU$: 29,551
You should be able to do that. Just call them up and they can do it right over the phone.
Every smile that lights my face; Every teardrop, every trace; Every secret hidden place; Belongs to you. Everything that's good in me; All I'll ever hope to be; Every drop of every dream; Belongs to you.
Frank and Rebecca - Joined forever on May 16th, 2009
some18mybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 04:59 PM   #3
kim75
Telegraph User

Phone: sanyo
SU$: 324
You should be able to do it as a temp. change and not have any problems. When I went from non pv to pv phone was told that I couldn't do that...ecare fix that little booboo. Then when my pv phone went on the blinx I changed back to a non pv phone for about three weeks. I noticed on my bill that I got a new plan and some of the same things I had before was not the same. Asked them to check your plan to have it to be the same like pic mail and internet.
kim75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back SprintUsers.com > General > Sprint Discussion > Reactiving old phone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: